Chapter 17: Tour

2 DAYS LATER

(Harry)

Yayyy we're starting our tour now, not just a toir this time a world tour arena. I can't wait to visit so many countries I've never been before, that it will be more amazing with my beautiful family. It was three in the morning and our flight was at seven in the morning, I took a quick shower,dress warmly then I slowly woke Brooke up. I already packed her suitcase with everything she needed so she could get ready.

"You need help babe?"I asked Brooke as she went in the bathroom for her bath.

"Harry! It's ok!I'm fine!"Brooke's morning voice was heard as she turned the water. I decided to dress Edward up. As I picked him up, he made a cute baby noise smiling at me. I first lied him on his long table to change his diaper, I threw the dirty one at the outside bin and put him a new one. Then, I put him a red soft baby suit with red matching beanie.

"Aww someone's handsome!"I cooed cuddling my son kissing his cheek, as my lips touched his cheek, Edward cooed.

Brooke came out with the towel around her body and was choosing what to wear. I placed my baby boy on our bed and helped Brooke with her clothes. She wore a red hoodie Hollister shirt and some black slim pants, she was going to apply some eyeliner but I took it from her hand.

"Harry! What the hell?"Brooke asked me keeping her hands on her hips. I laughed at her.

"Don't need makeup to cover up, bring the way that you are is enough!"I sang and she facepalmed herself as she was blushing.

"Can't you see these dark circles?"Brooke said showing her eyes, I don't care of dark circles, she's beautiful and point final.

"Nope...you're beautiful the way you are and I love you so much!"I said cupping her face in my hands kissing her. Then we were interrupted by a fake cough coming in, Liam!

"Sorry to ruin your moment but we're running out of time!"Liam said and we hurried our last minute packing. I decided to take our suitcases down in the van as Brooke went to wake Darcy up and dress her up. I climbed again o our bedroom to pick up baby Edward who always smiled at me so cutely.

"Ready to take the flight buddy?"I cooed snuggling him as I entered my daughter's room. I watched Brooke dressing Darcy in a white shirt, red jacket on top, white stockings with a red small skirt, small cute red ballerinas, Darcy looked so cute in red, hey today we were all in red. I love ot when our family was all matchy.

"Mommy! When are we leaving?"Darcy asked Brooke who combed her hair. I sat next to her admiring my two favorite girls in the world, or three I mean, on the way.

"Now sweetie!"She said as she finally out her red beanie girlier than Edward, both cuties were too adorable, Brooke carried Darcy and I carried Edward, both finally went down to get in the van. We saw Zayn, Louis,Liam and Niall saying their goodbyes to their wives and babies. Zayn was in tears kissing his baby Gabriella, thank god I was not in this position, I would never be able to live without my perfect family, Brooke,Darcy, Edward mean everything to me.

In the van, Liam sat in the front next to the driver, behind was Louis,Zayn and Niall who took Darcy on his lap then behind them was Brooke and I, Edward was on my lap. Eleanor came close to the van kissing Louis for one last time and smiled at Brooke.

"Be careful wherever you go! You're pregnant remember!"Eleanor told Brooke and she nodded.

"Aunt Eleanor you not coming?"Darcy asked sweetly showing her tiny hand to her.

"I'll be watching you all in tv and we'll talk on Skype sweetie! Be good girl ok, love you!"Eleanor said playing with my princess'hair. We waved bye to Eleanor holding James, Perrie holding Gabriella, Barbara and Sophia.