Chapter 16: Malik And Styles Family Fun

(Harry)

I finally had a nice smile on my face, now I was excited to go on our world tour with my family, what's better than living your dream with your family, wait family is the biggest part of the dream, can't beat that. Now I was getting ready to shopping, this shopping will be awesome, our perfect Styles family with the...other perfect but not more than us perfect Malik family.

I quickly a blue checked shirt, and dark skinny jeans. I closed my closet door and I saw my wife standing im front of her closet side choosing what to wear, she had a sad disappointed look on her face. Like she didn't know what to wear. She was only in her light pink bra and panties I had the opportunity to check her out. Brooke was more beautiful pregnant, wait she's always beautiful. I quickly wrapped my arms around her bared waist making her squeal.

"Harry!!!"She squealed while I was nibbling her neck.

"What's taking you so long to dress up, I still enjoy the view though!"I said behind her ears and she hit me playfully slowly showing a cute pouty face,

"None of my clothes fit me anymore!"She pouted and I giggled looking at her, she was adorable.

"What if you don't need any clothes?"I said winking and she hit me again.

"Don't laugh!"She said and I dragged her to my side of the closet, I gave my navy blue Hypsta Please shirt, it was loose enough for her, it was perfect as she shouldn't wear tight outfits.

"What do I do for the pants?"Brooke asked me and yeah, she can't wear my pants, think Harry think! I ran quickly to Louis' and Eleanor's room and I just interrupted these two from making out. Oh dear!

"Won't you knock Hazza?"Louis asked moving back from his wife giving the dead glare, I ran my fingers in my hair.

"Sorry...El do you still the pants you used to wear when you were pregnant?"I asked Mrs Tomlinson and she smiled at me getting up and opening her closet.

"Sure take them all Harry!"Eleanor said giving me at least 10 pants , few jeans , some leggins, jeez women!

"Thanks El! Sorry guys again!"I said leaving Elounor's bedroom. I gave the pants to Brooke and she looked at me like I was the best person.

"You are the best!"She said, she looked hot wearing only my shirt. Brooke wore a dark blue slim pants, it was too tight but good for pregnant women.

"How do I look?"Brooke jumped looking at me smiling to herself, I giggled wait for Darcy to grow up and asked her opinion on what to wear for school, parties, hangouts, dates...no no no not dates, not for my little princess.

"You look beautiful as always! Or more beautiful pregnant,"I said wrapping my arms around her waist, she put her head on my chest as she was blushing.

"Stop making me blush!"Brooke whined and now it was time to dress Edward up. Brooke put him his navy blue baby suit with a blue beanie on his head. My little boy looked so so cute. I wanted to dress Darcy up so I went to her room and made her wear a cute small navy blue dress, matching small bracelets, matching navy blue ballerinas, I combed her hair to remove the tiny knots of her curls then I put on her head a navy blue headband that had a flower on it same color. She looked adorable.

"You like it princess?"I asked her if she liked her outfit and she nodded her head fastly.

"Love it daddy, love you!"Darcy said and kissed my cheek sweetly, I carried her and spinned her around, she was squealing in happiness.

"I love you so much Darcy Anne Styles, come let's go!"I held my daughter protectively in my arms and went to our bedroom to see my wife holding our cute son. We were all matchy today, awesome!