Chapter 23: Fun Day Before Trouble

(Harry)

Going out with Niall feels like going out with three kids. Darcy, Edward and him, but I love him, he's amazing and my princess loved to play with her uncle Niall. I didn't like the idea of leaving Brooke alone but she needed some rest, I understand that. As we all got down the hotel, I decided to call Louis.

"Harry?"Louis answered.

"Hey, Niall and I are taking the kids for shopping, can you watch over Brooke please make sure she's ok?"I asked him.

"Aww sure, dont worry nothing will happen to your wife when Superman is here!"Louis raised his voice like Superman. I rolled my eyes, let's hope he's right.

"Right, if she's sleeping, don't disturb her! Bye Louis"I said as Niall showed me the stairs for the metro.

"Bye Harry! Be careful!"Louis said and I cut the call. Darcy was in Niall's arms and I had Edward, we got down the stairs and we searched our way to the metro to go to the street of the La Grande Arche. A huge shopping mall, Darcy will love it. Like in the uk, metro was always a crowded place, people were looking at us, most of them controlling themselves from fangirling, some tried to hard ended up fainting.

"Daddy! Uncle Niall!She fell down!"Darcy said pointing at the young girl who fainted after looking at Niall and I. Niall put my daughter down to help the fan out. He took a water bottle to splash water on her face then he shook her many times. Darcy ran to hide behing my legs, I held on tight Edward in my arms, he was just looking at the place not knowing eht was going on.

Because of Niall there was a fan crowd around us, Darcy was scared now, she wasn't used to it.

"OMG Harry!Niall!"

"Aww Darcy and Edward are so cute!"

"Darcy"

"Harry"

"Niall"

"Always so nice to everybody"

Fans were screaming making my daughter and little son more scared, Darcy caught my legs tighter and Edward cried hysterically in my chest, I tried to calm them down. Niall helped the fan get up and she thanked him, smiling at him and me.

"Thank you so much! Your babies are so cute Harry!"She said looking at me and Darcy from behind me. We smiled at her and she left waved us bye. Phewww can escape the crazy crowd now, Niall took Darcy in his arms and we ran to the metro that will take us to La Defence station.

"Ssshh Edward it's ok, it's over!"I snuggled my baby boy so he 'll stop crying. The ride in the metro was ok, Darcy been roaming nearby and Niall made sure she didnt disturb anybody, anyway noone seemed to dislike Darcy's hyperactive behaviour, insyead they were taking pictured and videos of her, she started to jump around everywhere making Niall and I laugh. Not just us actually.

"Daddy look your picture with mommy!"Darcy pointed at a newspaper that someone was reading. There was a picture of Brooke and I kissing at the Eiffel Tower, damn paps, who cares anyway. I didn't know what it was written as it was all in French, Brooke understands but not me.

"Darcy don't disturb the man come here sit with daddy and Uncle Niall!"I told her and she pouted and sat between Niall and I.

Later when we got down the metro, Darcy started to get restless in Niall's arms. I thought she loved to be in his arms but this time it was like she didn't want to.