Chapter 29: Stop Saying Gravy

(Harry)

While our beautiful ladies were having fun in some room upstairs, we the brve gentlemen were having fun with our beautiful little children. You could never feel bored with Darcy around and now that Gabriella just started to talk, it was funny to watch my girl trying to teacher Zayn's girl some words. Darcy was doing a good job on that as Gabriella actually learned to tell a lot of words.

"Daddy..."Darcy started to say so that Gaby could repeat.

"Dadddd...yyy "Gaby tried and Darcy giggled. We were watching at them like they were a tv show.

"Daddy laaaav uuuuu"Gabriella tried to tell her daddy. Zayn was so happy taking her in her arms kissing her cheeks many times. I took my baby in my arms just cuddling her.

"Darcy could be a teacher you know!"Louis said and that little girl will always manage to surprise me.

"Noooo! I want to be a rockstar like daddy and mommy!"Darcy pouted frowing at Louis and we laughed. She'll never forget about how talented her mother was which made me really happy.

Wait for your sister to come out Darcy, mommy will be the most beautiful rockstar in the world!

"Of course you'll be! "Liam told her. Just then baby James started to cry in Louis' arms. Louis started to snuggle him so he could stop crying but he didn't.

"Uncle Louis, maybe James is hungry!"Darcy told him sweetly. Niall got up to take James'milk bottle from the kitchen. It was nice to see Louis Tomlinson feeding his baby boy, who knew he could do this.

"Daddy! Can we play running and catching?"Darcy asked me with those super cute puppy eyes that was irresistible.

"Aren't you tired after travelling baby?"I asked her because I was tired but of course my baby girl must have overslept and now she was full form Darcy now.

"Come on Daddy please! Pretty please!"Darcy pouted shaking my hand. I looked at the boys faces then turned to her again. I let a big sigh.

"Guys, Gaby, Darcy...run for your lives!"I started to growl like a lion or kind of making Darcy jump off my lap and she took Gabriella 's hand and the two girls were the first one to run everywhere.

"Next time Harry, make sure she doesnt oversleeps!"Zayn told me and I laughed.

"Zayn, he's the catcher, RUN!"Louis screamed and they all started running, Louis always had James in his arms. To my surprise he was very careful!

Improvement Tomlinson!

I thought of catching the little girls last as they were sneaky little ones might be hard so I was chasing the lads first. This is why I love kids, no matter how fast years past, they make you feel young, be young.

We Live While We're Young!

"Aaaahh Harry who do you think I am ? Brooke????Aahhhh help meee!"Louis was screaming like crazy even if his son was with him. I couldnt help but burst laughing.

"You don't want to make your son deaf mate!"I told him and I managed to ctch him. I pouted cutely, reminds me of Darcy. One lad down, three to go.

"Harry Harry get me some of your gravyyyy!"Niall was dancing like a retard immitating that Alan something from his show long time ago. I bursted laughigng at the memory of how he did it I'll never forget that.

"My gravy is only for Brooke!"I shouted at him laughing and they all gve me disgusting looks. But also I forgot something, Darcy and Gabriella was right here. Oh no! Please tell me they didn't here me?

"What gravy daddy? Even I want gravy? Chicken?"Darcy came and asked me innocently, I had my eyes popping out and I facepalmed myself in shame. But the lads bursted laughing rolling on the floor. She heard it! Damn Harry watch your mouth!

"I'll give a nice gravy for dinner ok baby?"I said and now there was a chorus of Ewwwws from the boys.

"Ewwww Harry! She's your daughter!"Zayn shouted and Niall couldn't stop laughing. I raised ny eyebrow at them. Seriously?

"Chicken soup!It's gravy like right?"I told them in an obvious expression.

"Ok enough with the gravy--"Liam started and Louis cut him off.

"Stop saying gravyyyy...shit I just did!"Louis said and I rolled my eyes.

After playing, we all watched the tv, some football match while Darcy and Gabriella were playing with Barbie dolls.

I hope Brooke was ok and the girls were not troubling her!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Brooke)

Finally some girls time, yayyy! Im so happy to see them again after these many months! Barbara and Sophia's stomach grew a lot, they were four months pregnant now so yeah. Not bigger than my stomach of course.

"Zayn told me about the whole ...Makayla incident! We were so freaking worried! "Perrie said and I showed a small smile.

"I never been so scared before! Glad this is over!"I said and they cheered with small glasses of tequila. Oh that was only El , Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie the non pregnant ladies. Mrs Payne,Mrs Horan and I had an orange juice.

"We also saw the videos of cutie Darcy having fun everywhere! Always makes my day looking at her! She's so cute!"Jade cooed all smiley. Everyone loved Darcy, who couldn't fall for her cuteness?

"She was the biggest fun the whole tour!"I said proudly.

"You're the best mommy Brooke you know that? Harry is taking so good care of you and the kids! "Sophia said. Which is why I was the happiest girl in the world!

"Yeah he is! I'm so happy all the time and pregnancy isn't so hard with him!"I said like the proudest wife of her perfect husband.

My husband is the perfect husband.

Noone beat Harry!

"Ok let's not talk about hubbies ok, ket' have some fun! Jesy start the music!"Leigh-Anne said and then Jesy put the music on and the non pregnant women danced like crazy, while the pregnant ladies danced more slow but still having fun. We played mostly Little Mix , One Direction duh, Icona Pop songs...

I was having so much fun with the girls! I hope Harry and the boys were ok with the kids!

Hey why was I worried? There's nothing to worry when we're all together. We'll be just fine.

(A/N: Hellooooo what's up? What do you think of this chapter? Isn't Darcy sooo cute?)