Chapter 8: Hide and Seek

(Harry)

"1.2.3.....10 here I come!"I yelled as we were all playing hide and seek in our huge mansion. I had to search for everyone. I first went in the kitchen, suddently I heard the sound of chips crunching near the fridge. Guess who it was.

"Niall! Gotcha!"I yelled and he pouted his mouthful of chips.

"Hey! I was eating!"Niall said mouthful,I laughed at him making him get up from the floor.

"You always eat buddy!"I told him and he wanted to help me search for the others. Wish the next person I could find would be either my Brooke or my little Darcy. Niall and I were searching in the living room in the ground floor, it was dead silent.

"Harry!"Niall yelled wispered telling i come slowly behind the large tv screen. Niall went on the right side , i on the left.

"Gotcha!!"We yelled together and it was Zayn. How did he fit in there? I thought Darcy could be hiding in a place like this. Or Mason. Gaby,James and Edward were too young to play or even move.

Niall,Zayn and I have searched everywhere in the ground floor and didn't see anybody so we went upstairs.

"I'm tired, Harry sorry man continue yourself!"Zayn said throwing himself on the big couch, soon Niall joined him.

"Yeah you're the catcher anyway!"Niall said and I sighed continuing to search for the others. For this, living in a huge mansion wasn't a good thing. So many places. Then I heard sloppy kissy noises and moaning from one of the bedrooms, I opened the door and it was Eleanor and Louis under the sheets of the bed, very clever guys. Baby James was asleep in his baby crib, god even Brooke and I were better.

"Hellooooww!"I started to say getting close to their bed but I stopped myself soon as I soon I saw the cutest little snowball climbing on the bed to opposite side of me.

Darcy.

"Daddy! ssshhh!"Darcy wispered keeping her finger to her mouth, i smiled at her, but was she listening to these noises and for how long? oh no no no! Ok, let Harry and Darcy surprise Eleanor and Louis.

"1,2,3!"I told her and we both jumped at the same time on both of them making them scream.

"HARRYYYY! DARCYYYY!"Louis yelled like he was crazy and breathless too. Darcy high fived me, I carried her in my arms kissing her cheeks.

"Gotcha guys but not in front of my little princess!"I told them and they raised their eyebrows.

"We didn't know she was even here!"Eleanor said fixing her shirt and getting up. Louis followed her.

"Daddy daddy we'll find others! go go go go!"Darcy squealed making me giggle, my baby was always so adorable. I had Darcy in my arms searching for the others.

"Daddy, go to Uncle Zayn and Aunt Perrie's room!"Darcy wispered in my ear, I smiled at her, I love her so much. I went to Zerrie's room, baby Gabriella was sleeping in her crib, se I made slowly and quiet steps, my daughter was quiet. Guess who I found under Perrie's dressing table, Barbara!

"Aunt Barbara, gotchaaaa!"Darcy squealed making me and Barbara laugh.

"Bonus Styles got me !"Barbara pouted pulling Darcy's cheeks softly. Yeah, thanks to Darcy! Then we found the others somehow everywhere in the mansion but my wife was the last one. Where was she?

"Darcy baby, do you know where mommy is ?"I asked Darcy hoping she'd know but she shook her head for no. I searched in the last place we'be haven't been which was the terrace on top, I was relieved to hear the voice of my baby boy, if Edward was here, means Brooke wasn't far.

Wait, why was Edward lying there alone on the long chair near the pool? I put Darcy down as I was about to take Edward in my arms but then I felt two arms pushing me and I felt on the pool. It was Brooke who pushed me, she laughed so hard.

"Harry Edward Styles, I gotchaaa!"Brooke cooed picking up Edwars sitting on the long chair, Darcy sat next to her. I showed her my pouty face as I came out of the pool all wet.

"Mommy got daddy!"Darcy squealed and I sat with them tickling Darcy making her laugh.

"Your mommy will have her punishment tonight!"I told her winking at Brooke, who smiled at me.

"Aww loser, I won!"Brooke said kissing my lips and I kissed her nack hungrily, I covered Darcy's eyes, she covered Edward's. I love my family so much, I could never be happier, they mean the world to me.

"Sorry to ruin your moment guys but both of your parents are here!"Liam came, my and Brooke's parents were here!

"Darcy both your grandmas and grandpas came, want to see them?"I asked Darcy and she smiled amd started running down with Liam. Brooke and I giggled looking at her running so cutely.

"You ok babe?"I asked her keeping my hand on her flat belly. She nodded.

"I'm fine Haz, why wouldn't I be?"She said.

"You hungry?"I asked her and she laughed and showed a pouty face like she was half mad at me. What did I do?

"Are you trying to get me fat sooner than normal rate?"She asked me and I laughed hugging her with Edward between us.

"I love you so much Brooke, fat or thin I don't care! Come let's meet our parents!"I told her taking Edward from her arms to mine. She walked with me holding my arms till downstairs ,we saw, her parents Mike and Denise Evans with my parents Anne and Des, Gemma was here too playing with Darcy spinning her around.

(A/N: Let's say in the story Harry's parents Anne and Des didn't divorce!

How was it? Did you hear about the new 1D perfume That Moment? Aaaaahhhh so awesome! Harry Harry Harry Harry!!!!)