Chapter 26: Protective Harry 2.0

(Harry)

Finally it was all over. Nothing can ever happen to my family, I'm not going to leave Brooke alone for anything. Never been so scared in my life and it' not gonna happen again. We finally left the hospital and we went straight in the taxi to go back to the hotel.

"Edward's still sleeping?"Brooke asked.

"Let's hope Niall isn't making him eat too much"Zayn said and we laughed. Anyway, one day won't make baby Edward get fatty. Fat or thin I don't care , I love him so much.

"He's with Niall, ok!"Brooke nodded leaning her head on my shoulder nd I put my chin on her head. Darcy had her legs on my lap and her head on Brooke's, she was making circles with her fingers on her mother's leg.

"Mommy! Is she awake?"Darcy asked Brooke looking at the stomach. I knew what was in ger head , Brooke too.

"See for yourself cupcake!"Brooke told her and Darcy kept her small hand on her mommy's stomach. I guessed she felt her little sister kicking as she smiled cutely exposing her dimples.

"Hiiii, you ok? I was so scared that you will have bobo and will not see you. I love you so much and I can't wait to play with you!"Darcy said so sweetly putting her tiny arms around her mother. Brooke,the boys and I were in Awwws, she was so sweet, I knew she was going to be the best sister in the world.

We finally reached our hotel rooms. We saw Niall on the floor and he had my litte boy on his back carefully caught by his hands. Niall was going around like a dog with Edward on him. Darcy ran to Niall as she wanted to play too.

"Awww Brooke! Darcy! Thank god you're ok!"Niall said putting Edward down, making him sit on the floor. Darcy hugged him carefully kissing his cheek.

"Love you Edward!"Darcy cooed and he did his cute baby noise. Now I got it, she didn't want to play with her Uncle Niall, she wanted her little brother. I went to hug both my beautiful kids tightly, like I would never lose them.

Nobody messes with my family.

"Can we watch a movie all together?"Louis asked as we were all really happy united together.

"Sure but don't kill me if I fall asleep because pregnancy is making me exhausted faster!"Brooke said innocenty smiling and we laughed.

"No problem love, take rest...with me!"I told her. Even wen she has to rest, she'll stay with me always, what happened today was a lesson.

I should always be with my family. Literally.

"Oh god welcome Protective Harry 2.0 ...grastically updated!"Niall said and everyone laughed except Brooe and I. She smiled

"And I love it!"Brooke said pecking my lips, the boys screamed Ewwww making us laugh, purposely I kissed more hungrily.

"Harry! Your two kids are here and your other daughter can hear remember!"Zayn said and it was only now Darcy turned her head to pay attention to us, so long she was with baby brother. I gave a dead look at him.

"What uncle Zayn?"Darcy asked him and they bursted laughing, especially Niall.

"Enough, what are we watching?"Louis asked and this time it was Darcy who chose the movie.

"Frozen!"Darcy squealed happily , Louis put the movie and they all sat on the couch, Brooke and I were cuddling on our bed watching the movie. Darcy was watching her favorite movie on the lap of her uncle Louis. Niall placed Edward in his baby bed. Like that Brooke was already sleeping, deep sleep in my arms. Pregnancy was getting the best of her, she was getting more and more tired as the days went by. Means of course I was more and more protective.

(A/N: Hellooooo, like it? no more trouble for the Styles yayyyy! Next chapter will be like skipping to return home from tour something like that, not sure)