Chapter 35: Caring Daddy, Sweet Sister

(Harry)

I was so happy to see my little Emily coming to the world, the moment was so magical, still feel bad that I couldn't be there for her sister and brother but at least history didn't repeat this time. The doctor finally left us alone, Brooke's mom, El and Louis looked at my newly born daughter who was in Brooke's arms. I scooped myself on the bed with Brooke cuddling both of them.

"She's got your eyes"I told Brooke the moment Emily first opened her small eyes, normal or not, it was obvious her eyes was like her mother's.

"Actually she looks exacly like you when you were a baby Brooke!"My mother in law said smiling with tears of joy. Wow, even better, our third child is like Brooke, amazing! I had the biggest smile on my face right now and this time nothing, I mean nothing is gonna wipe that huge smile out of my face.

"I'm so proud of you Brooke! I'm sorry I made you wait and be in so much pain--"I said and she pecked my lips to make me shut up.

"Forget it Harry, it happens. What's important is that we're all together! I knew you'll come!"Brooke said and I kissed passionately suddently Brooke and I had to pull back as we heard choruses of Ewwws and OMGs from the lads and ladies coming in the room.

"Aww come on your baby is right here!"Liam whined making Niall burst laughing, he had Darcy in his arms, Perrie had Edward. Everyone awwed looking at us. Brooke and I giggled.

"Oh my god she's adorable!"Eleanor squealed placing her hands in front of her mouth out of happy shock.

"Brooke she's got your eyes!"Sophia said.

"Mommy , Daddy, can I see her?"Darcy asked with her eyes not leaving her baby sister. I smiled at her and I showed my arm so Niall passed me carefully Darcy to me. I took Darcy on my chest so she was close enough to see Emily.

"Darcy, say hello to your sister Emily"I told her. Darcy smiled showing her dimples a lot, she giggled in happiness.

"She sooooo cuteeee! Hi Emily! I'm Darcy, your sister! We will be bestfriends soon! I love you"Darcy cooed softly caressing Emily tiny body on Brooke's hold.

oh yes Darcy, you will be two tight bestfriends, best sisters ever!

Suddently, Emily started to cry making Darcy jump, I caught her in my arms and she buried her head in my chest. Brooke snuggled Emily softly humming her tunes but she wouldn't stop.

"Maybe she's hungry!"Zayn said.

"i know the feeling!"Niall said, we rolled our eyes and Louis smacked his head playfully.

"ladies and gentlemen, let my wife feed my baby, get out!"I told them like am order and Eleanor and Barbra gave me disgusting looks.

"You too mister! You don't have to see!"Barbara told me and I gave the really? kind of look. Really Barbara really?

"I'm the husband Mrs Horan! The father"I told her.

"then respect your wife's privacy, breastfeeding is a mother baby connection Mr Styles"She argued, now even Brooke raised her eyebrow, he was always on my side.

"Harry always helped me for Edward! Its ok! I need Harry!"Brooke said and they all finally left us. Only Darcy stayed with me quiet as an angel.

I helped Brooke to move her sleeve down her shoulder to expose her breast and I delicately lifted Emily's head so she could suck her mommy's nipple. I could say for a just born she sucked fast. Darcy peeped her head looking at her little sister, giggling a bit, with my free hand that wasn't holding Emily's head , I caressed Darcy's waist pulling her closer to me kissing her forehead.

"Mommy why you don't feed me like this anymore?"Darcy pouted asking si sweetly. Brooke and I giggled smiling at her.

"This is only for few months baby, later she'll drink from the bottle! You're big enough to drink yourself right?"Brooke explained her softly as she was still feeding Emily.

"later can I feed her with her bottle?"Darcy beamed with excitment, you'll never stop smiling with my little princess.. Please don't grow up Darcy, always be my little princess!

"of course Darcy"I told her and she clapped her hands happily. Then when Emily was done, she was going to fall asleep, so I took her in my arms as Darcy lied next to Brooke. I stood up and walked around the room snuggling my new baby girl rubbing her back.

isn't she lovely

isn't she wonderful

isn't she precious

less than one minute old

I never thought through love we be

make it one as lovely as she

isn't she lovely made from love

As I was singing, Emily was finally asleep, I kissed her forehead and placed her gently in her glass baby bed, pulling the pink covers on her. Then the doctor just came in to check on Brooke and Emily.

"Ok Mr Styles, we're need to keep Mrs Styles and baby with us for at least one week! You could come and visit anytike you want!"Doctor said. Brooke and Emily in the hospital means, Ill have Darcy and Edward at home with the boys. I know nothing horrible could happen to any of us now so nothing to worry.

"If you hurt my mommy and my sister , I will kill you!"Darcy said in her sweet voice trying to be threathening, not working sweetie! We all laughed.

"Don't worry little miss! Your mommy and sister will be fine,"Doctor said bending to her level and she smiled.

"You can play with Daddy and Edward at home ok princess?"I told her and she squealed in happiness and I picked her up ready to go home.

"yayyy! Bye mommy, bye Emily love youuu!"Darcy said and I joined the lads and their wives, time to go home.

One week without Brooke and Emily at home.

One week with Darcy and Edward!

This is gonna be fun!

(A/N: Hello! What do you think? Ok so this story is near to the end but I'm still not sure how to end, there will be a third and final book after that. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them below :) )