Chapter 21: She Lights Up My World

(Narrator)

One Direction been touring all around the world, Harry never felt happier that his loving family been touring with him. Harry dedicated officially all the love songs to his beautiful wife Brooke and his beautiful children, Darcy, Edward and even the unborn little girl in Brooke's belly.

Darcy's been enjoying tour , life on the road, however she was still scared of the screaming fans, she was still young to understand how famous her daddy was. She's been a great little entertainer in all concerts of each countries, she would come on stage and say something that melt everyone's hearts.

About Harry and Brooke, Harry been even protective over his five months pregnant wife and never ever left ger side. If you find Harry, you'll find Brooke. Mr and Mrs Styles were even more known as the couple that didn't like hiding, they were seen everywhere together, just them or with the kids or the boys, they didn't care.

Now the boys were in France, Paris. French directioners fell in love with the charm of cute little Darcy faster than other countries. The fans would always scream her name so Harry delighted goes backstage to bring his little princess on stage.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Harry)

"Darcy say bon--jour!"I taught my daughter how to say hello in french on stage. Yes we're in Paris now, it's been one month we're started our Where We Are Tour, USA was fantastic, now Paris then Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Australia,Japan,China, our hometowns in the uk to finish.All fans cheered for us, they all loved Darcy and Edward more and more every concert we do.

"Bon-jour"Darcy cutely on the mic i showed in front of her making the french crowd scream loudly.

"Darcy who's your favorite of the group?"I asked her on the mic and she smiled at me so I knew the answer.

"Daddy daddy daddy!"Darcy squealed on the mic, everyone laughed. I knew she would say that, I just wanted everyone to hear it. There was something else I wanted the world to see, Darcy and Edward too, they had to see it.

"Darcy baby, where is mommy?"I asked her and she turned her head around as if she was searching for her mommy making me chuckle. She's so cute.

"Mommy! Mommy!"Darcy called. I knew Brooke was in the vip section, there she was smiling at us with Edward in her arms, Lou next to her, baby Lux in Lou's arms. I wispered on Zayn's ear and he jumped off the stage to bring Brooke on stage, you should have seen her face when he dragged her. Niall quickly took Edward from Brooke who rushed to my side.

"Harry Edward Styles what are you doing?"Brooke asked me like she didm't know why she was here . I showed her a big smile.

"You french directioners are very lucky to see for the first time Mrs Brooke Styles performing for you!"I said on the mic, the crowd screamed, Brooke looked at me like super shocked. Darcy clapped happily at Brooke to cheer her.

"Harry! I can't! It's your show, I cam't ruin--"Brooke told me and I caressed her cheek with my free hand. Stop being insecure Brooke, you don't have to, you're perfect.

"My show is your show babe. Everyone love you Brooke, not more than I do but they really do,"I told her.

"Please mommy sing!"Darcy asked sweetly making Brooke and I smile. Brooke looked at the crowd who was now screaming louder than ever, they all loved Brooke from the beginning, they always loved her voice. Time for her to rock the stage.