Chapter 28: Good To Be Home

(Harry)

We finally made it home! Finally a familiar building. Liam rang the doorbell and to our surprise it wasn't any of the ladies to open the door, it wasn't one of our maids.

"Hello, welcome back , so good to see you!"It was our maid, what was her name again? Oh yeah I think Marion! We all smiled at her and got inside, feels so good to be back home, no cameras, no paps, it's just us.

"Perrie!"Zayn shouted

"Eleanor honey!"Louis shouted.

"Sophia!"Liam shouted.

"Barbara!"Niall shouted

"Aunties! We're home"Darcy shouted and we all laughed. Where did they all go? The men we hired went to arrange our suitcases to our respective own rooms.

Niall went to our room to leave sleeping Edward in his own bed and came back so we could all search for the other four Mrs One Direction. I could tell the lads were really missing their wives and kids these months, looks like I was the lucky one to tour with my family.

"How about the kitchen?"Niall asked whether they'll be hiding in the kitchen.

"Just say you're hungry and you want food Nialler!"Liam said hitting his head. Darcy giggled.

"That and we could search!"Niall sod nd we went in the kitchen.

Soon as we opened the door there was screaming that said"Welcome home!", Perrie,Eleanor,Barbara,Sophia and Alice screamed happily making us jump. Each of them ran in the arms of their husbands, Ed wasn't here so Alice hugged Brooke first, followed by the other girls. There was heavy makeout sessions of Zerrie, Elounor, Sophiam and Halvin.

"My god Brooke, aww look at you!"Eleanor cooed hugging my wife.

"You're a whale now. don't worry you're beautiful of course!"Sophia said after I raised my eyebrow at her.

"You too will be like a whale Palvin!"i told her and she giggled.

(A/N: is it Palvin or Malvin? I always get confused sorry :) )

"And where is this cute little Darcy? I missed you so much!"Eleanor cooed as she pulled out of Louis'arms, she bend to my daughter's level picking her up.

"Hi aunt Eleanor, missed you too!"Darcy told her kissing her cheek and she smiled at her.

"Gabriella missed you too, hey where is she?Gabyyyy!"Perrie said and screamed her daughter's name. Immeditely we saw a super cute, Perrie miniature version girl who was trying i walk, oh my god this was her first time. We all had our eyes wide open looing at the young Miss Malik.

"Gabyy, you've grown so much!"Zayn gasped the most looking at his daughter who was actually trying to walk towards him, she smiled at him widely. I think if I remember her first birthday was a week ago, we did a shoutout on one of our concerts, I think in oh yeah...Bradford! of course!

Zayn bent and stretched out his arms for his daughter and we all cheered. He picked her hugging her. She giggled cutely. I remember how small she was before tour, crazy how she grew.

"P-p-pa---papa Papa Papa!"Gaby managed to say and now we were all stunned to hear. Miss Malik had her first word. It was Papa. Zayn had trars in his eyes, of joy of course.

"That's good baby, Papa loves you very much, say Mama...Ma...Ma!"Zayn said and she kept on repeating Papa all the time.

"Papa...papa..."Gabriella continued and we all giggled, we walked in the living room enjoying our 1D family moment.

"Gaby...say Ma...Ma...Mama!"Darcy walked to Zayn to speak to Gabriella. The two girls smiled at each other and we could tell in the future they were gonna be the bestfriends ever.

"Ma...ma...Mama Mama!"Gabriella said looking at Darcy and then she looked her Mama Perrie. Perrie embraced Zayn and Gaby and they were so happy to be reunited, we all were.

"Thank you Darcy!"Zayn said to my princess softy pulling her cheeks.

"Brooke when will you start your career, you were amazing at the concerts! "Perrie said sitting with Brooke, now it was the ladies together just gossiping you know...girls... and boys we were just boys...ok men married, happy fathers.

"Let my daughter come out and we'll see!"Brooke said touching her huge belly. Can't wait for our third child to come out.

"Did she kick?"I asked her with concern and she nodded.

"So tell us everything, what did you do?"Barbara asked us and we told them what all we did, especially all Darcy jokes, funny moments, cute moments.

"In the jet, Edward and Darcy were sort of fighting over the Harry doll! It was so cuteee"Louis said in a feminine voice and the ladies laughed and awwed.

"But I like better daddy daddy, Edward will have daddy doll!"Darcy cooed as she was in Perrie's lap. We all giggled at her.

"Always such a cutie Darcy!"Sophia and Perrie said at the same time so they high fived each other. Well who doesn't like my little princess?

"Ok Brooke, do you feel any contractions?"Sophia asked my wife and she raised an eyebrow at Mrs Payne.

"No, it's not the time!"Brooke said. Wish it was.

"Good, because we're taking you out fo shopping, you seriously need some girls time"Barbara said happily. Girls!

"Not some. A lot!"Alice said. Even the bestfriend, seriously? Have some mercy, she needs to rest for god's sake!

"I'll call Jade,Jesy and Leigh-Anne too!"Perrie said. Even the other Little Mix girls? I'll never understand these females!

"I Would love to but i'm tired, Im sorry, another time!"Brooke said but they didn't seem to buy that. Aww come on!

"Fiiine, then we leave our kids to our loving hubbies and we have fun , ladies! Here!"Eleanor said and at that moment Louis,Niall,Liam,Zayn and I opened our mouths wide opened at the same time. That made the ladies,Darcy and Gabriella bursting laughing.

"Look at their faces"Sophia cooed.

"Even we need to sleep!"Niall whined and Barbara winked at him.

"Love you too hun!"She told him and we watched our wives and Alice go to god knows which bedroom in this huge mansion to have a ladies fun. We , the gentlemen were spending time with our kids which I always loved. Louis ran to take his baby James who was now five months old now, gone bigger now.

"Hello James!"Darcy said peeping at Louis's arms to see baby James, he only looked smiling at her as she took his tiny hand in hers. Darcy's and James' eyes looking were kind if shining at each other, I looked at Louis and he was thinking the same as me.

May be too early to say this but it was like

Might be a spark between Darcy Styles and James Tomlinson.

Who the hell knows what the future holding for us right?

Anything could happen.

But right, it was so good to be home!

(A/N: Liked it? Yayyy for the small Zerrie moment, baby Gabriella walked and talked also who likes Gabriella? She looks like a small Perrie ok? maybe more more more innocent, shy like Zayn sometimes. Which is ur fav baby? Darcy.Edward, Gabriella,James(Elounor's)? More surprises coming up?

Brooke is nine months pregnant! oh oh countdown! )