Chapter 6: Beautiful Kids

THE NEXT DAY

(Brooke)

I am more than relieved that my baby boy was back home safe and sound, Harry too. Yesterday was the day I never got so scared in my life, I thought I've lost my son and my husband I loved more than anything.

Thank god, it's over good!

I slept so well in my husband's arms I really didn't feel like waking up, wish I could stay like that forever. But then I heard my baby cry, he was awake he had to drink. Still I was too sleepy so I was nudging my face into Harry's chest. Edward kept on crying.

"Brooke! Babe, Edward's hungry!"I heard Harry's morning sleepy voice in my ear playing with my hair. I whined but still got up to take Edward and sat on the bed. Harry helped me to move the sleeve of my shirt and our baby started sucking quickly.

"Morning baby!"Harry said kissing Edward's head. Then my stomach started growling, god these cravings were uncontrollable, I was very very hungry.

"I'll make you breakfast!"Harry said kissing my lips and went downstairs. When Edward was done, I adjusted my shirt properly. I took Edward to the bathroom and I carefully put him in the bathub for his bath. I made sure the water wasn't too cold or too hot and I slowly showered him.

"Mommy!!!"Darcy came in hugging me.

"Hey sweetie!Slept well?"I asked her and she nodded and I noticed she had a duck toy in her hands.

"Does Edward want to play?"Darcy asked me showing the duck toy to me. Aww she's so sweet. She gave the toy to her little brother's tiny hand. If course he didn't know what to do, he only shook it up and down making Darcy and I giggle. After his bath, I dried him up with his blue towel, I put him his bright blue baby suit, dried his small hair and he looked so fresh and clean clean.

"Mommy mommy ! Can I carry him?"Darcy jumped so cutely I giggled. I sat on the bed next to her and handed over Edward to Darcy catching her very carefully. They looked so cute.

My two little angels look so beautiful.

I took a picture of them with my phone and uploaded on a twitter. I got so many retweets,tweets...in less than 10 minutes.

@Brooke_Styles: My baby girl affectionately carrying her little brother. My two little angels are so beautiful, love you guys so much, i love you Harry forever @Harry_Styles

All the comments were all good and nice ones, none of them, not a single one was mean. I remember when Harry and I were just dating before Darcy was born, I never got a single mean comment or death threat. Directioners are amazing!

I was carrying Edward in my arms, Darcy and I went downstairs an we joined the others for breakfast, made by my Harry Styles. Alice looked so much better than yesterday. I placed Edward on his tall chair next to me am we were eating bacon and eggs.

"Daddy! I carried Edward!"Darcy told Harry and he smiled at her playing with her hair.

"I know princess, I saw the picture."Harry said winking at me. He saw the tweet and he was happy about it.

"She helped me to bathe him today!"I told Harry and he had the happiest smile ever hugging both Darcy and I.

"I have the best family ever!"Harry said loudly so happy. Everyone were like awwww.

"Are you including us?"Liam asked him, we laughed. We are all family, no matter what happens we'll always be together.

"Of course, just Brooke,Darcy,Edward and the little one coming up even more"He said.

My Harry is perfect!

"Darcy! Can we play ?"Mason asked my daughter sweetly, he looked so cute, he looked nothing like Ed, he was more like Alice boy version, no red hair like his father, brown hair. We watched Darcy and Mason got upstairs to play with the toys.

"Imagine these two in the future, they'll be dating, get married have se--"Niall started saying and that time I covered Edward's ears, Perrie covered Gabriella's, Eleanor James's, Harry made him shut up. What the ??

"Niall shut up! She's just two years man, I don't want my princess to get hurt, ever! Let her be happy forever! Anyway it's definitely not the time to talk about that!"Harry said and I just laughed mouth shut, Alice too. Why would they think about my two years old daughter 's love life in the future.

"Yeah don't ruin our kids' innocence!"Perrie said and we nodded.

"I wished they would never grow, it's so nice to carry them all the time, like that they dependent to us!"Eleanor said and we awww at her. It was so true, I wish my kids would never ever grow, I love taking Darcy and Edward in my arms, hold her, see Harry telling her stories to sleep, bathing them.

Childhood's amazing!

"Guys can you watch over my little lady please?I'm taking Perrie for shopping"Zayn said but Perrie looked like she had plans on her own.

"Actually honey I told you the girls and I have to sing for Sports Relief! That's today, hey how about all of you come and support us? With the kids!"Perrie said .

"Yayyy!"We all yelled. Harry went upstairs and came back with a fully pink dresses up Darcy in his arms. She had her Harry doll in her hand. She loved her daddy more than anything, like I do. Everyone got ready, I went to our bedroom and I wore a white tank top with black jacket and black skinny jeans and black converse. Harry wore a white shirt with black skinny jeans , white converse. He carried Darcy and I carried Edward. Each families went to their respective cars and we went after one another.

Harry put Darcy on her baby car seat, I had baby Edward on my lap as I sat next to Harry.

"Daddy where we going?"Darcy asked him.

"Aunt Perrie will sing with her group today! "Harry told him and I turnes to see her mouth doing a o expression.

"I can sing too...it gotta be youuuuu"Darcy sang imitating her daddy making Harry and I laughing. She was so adorable.

"Father like daughter,"I mumbled smiling as her voice stuck in my head. I love her so much.

"Ready to have fun Styles family?"Harry asked as he turned on the ignition. I blushed when he said Styles family.

"Yayyy!"Darcy and me squealed and Harry started driving.

This is going to be fun. Hey this will be Edward's first day out!