Chapter 9: Not In Front Of The Kids

(Harry)

I carried Edward , Brooke caught my arm while Darcy caught her hand then ran to Gemma's arms who spinned her around. I was so happy to see my parents.

"Hey my baby got his own babies!"M said hugging with Edward between us, she kissed my cheek and played with Edward's hair, he looked at me amd mom continously.

"That's grandma Anne, baby!"I cooed shaking his small hand to mom's direction.

"Aunt Gemma! Looooove youuuuu!"Darcy said jumping in my sister's lap who was laughing with her. Brooke was talking to her parents fyer a really long time, I joined sitting by her side with Edward on my lap.

"So how's married life doing to you?"Denise asked Brooke, she started smiling happily turning to me.

"I have the best family ever!"Brooke cooed putting her arm around me and I pecked her on the lips. Mike and Denise awwwwed us.

"This morning, Darcy carried her brother!"I told them and soon as i said her name, Darcy turned her head quicly in our direction wondering why was her name called. Brooke motioned her to come and sit on her lap , good girl did so.

"Darcy! You 'll go to school year! Excited?"My dad asked her and she looked at Brooke and I like she had no idea about school. Oh no my little princess is growing up! Wish she could stay tiny forever. Edward stay as small as possible please!

"What school?"Darcy asked Brooke making us giggle.

"Everyone go to school, to learn to read, write, study to have a good job. Like mommy and daddy!"Brooke explained and she did a cute o expression with her small mouth.

"You'll make new friends , you can play with them!"I told her and she frowned a little. Awww why?

"But I want to play with mommy and daddy!"Darcy whined with her cute puppy face, I love her so much. We all giggled at her.

"Aww she's so sweet!"Gemma said

"You can always play with us after school!"Brooke said making her smile. hugging her.

"So nice to see you soooo happy my son!"Dad told me , Brooke was the love of my life and we have the two most beautiful kids and a third little wonder coming up. I love my family to the core.

"They are my life, I can't live without them!"I told him and they all awww.

"Brooke how's the third one going?"Denise her mom asked her.

"Great, I have the world's best husband so you have absolutely nothing to worry about! Harry won't let anything happen to me!"She said smiling at me. She's adorable! Denise looked at me like the happiest mom in law.

"So my daughter's bothering you a lot?"Denise said giggling, I chuckles.

"No it's not a problem, actually it's me who too much with her!"I said and we all laughed except Darcy and Edward who didn't understand.

"And I like it! I love protective Harry!"Brooke said.

"Daddy is the best! Mommy is the best! I love mommy and daddy like this!"Darcy said spreading her arms large as she could making us giggled, Brooke kissed her cheek.

"Love you too baby girl!"Brooke said. We kept talking with our parents while Darcy was playing with her favorite doll, a me doll , Harry doll! She loves her daddy so much.

"If Harry's not around, don't feel shy to call me, I'll help you Brooke honey!"Mom told her before leaving, Brooke giggled looking at me.

"When will he not be there? Thanks anyway Anne!"Brooke said and I put my arm around her waist joining our parents till the entrance as they were leaving.

Don't Wanna Miss A Thing [Harry's Little Princess Sequel] [hs]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara