Chapter 3

I walk it of my room in my blue of shoulder dress (without all the jewelry)

I walk it of my room in my blue of shoulder dress (without all the jewelry). I had curled my hair and put on makeup. Kade had already left, but the Why Don't We boys were still here. They all turned to look at me when I opened the door. I smiled.

"How do I look?" All the guys mouth wow and I blush.

"Beautiful." Zach and Jonah say.

"Gorgeous." Jack and Daniel say at the same time.

"Amazing." Corbyn says smiling.

I see Logan come out of his room with a camera. He sees me and smiles "My sister's a model!" He points the camera at me and starts taking pictures. I make different faces and poses, laughing at Logan "Work it! Work it Kenzi! YAS BXTCH!" Logan says in a girly voice making me laugh.

 I make different faces and poses, laughing at Logan "Work it! Work it Kenzi! YAS BXTCH!" Logan says in a girly voice making me laugh

I motion the guys to get in the picture with me, but they shake their heads and push Daniel into shot with me. He looks down a me and blushes. I wrap my arms around his torso and he smiles. After Logan finishes he shows us some of the pictures. Some of them actually turned out pretty well.

"We gotta head out sis. Jake said he was waiting for us at the Team 10 house."

"Okay. What about the guys?"

"Oh they'll be staying over tonight because I'm going over to Georgie's with Mark and Johannes."

"Sleep Over!" All the guys laugh at my childish actions.

"Kenzi come on!" Logan was standing at the door holding it open.

"Coming!" I give all the guys a quick hug. When I'm about to hug Daniel I hear Logan grunt. I roll my eyes and give Daniel a hug "We'll be back guys. Don't go in my room."

"Okay." All the guys say in unison. Logan and I head to get Jake from the Team 10 house.

We get to the house and fans are surrounding it. They start to scream when they see Logan, some of them looked confused when they saw me. Logan parked the car a little ways down and we fought through the fans.

"JAKE!" Logan shouts once we get inside. I see 3 pairs of twin sitting on the edge of a trampoline that was in their house. How does one find this many twins? I see two girls sitting on the couch taking selfies together. Kade was sitting on the stairs and his friend Tristan was beside him. They were both messing around with cameras.

"OHIO!" I shout upwards.

"OHIO!" I hear back. Jake came running down the stairs jumping over Kade and Tristan. For once Jake wasn't wearing his own merch and he looked nice.

"Hey guys! Welcome to the Team 10 house little sis. Like it?"

"I mean if it were cleaner it'd be nice." I say looking around at the piles and wide spread trash.

"Told you, Jake!" One of the girls that was sitting on the couch said. She had light brown hair and she looked about Jake's age.

"How about I introduce you before we go?" I nod and smile.

"You already know Kade, but this is Tristan. Fellow YouTuber." He looks up and smiled at me. His smile was adorable, but not as cute as Daniel's, or Jack's. Jake then brought me over the three pairs of twins. They all looked up and said hi. The pair of twins on the end seemed to have an accent.

"Mackenzie, this is Marcus and Lucas Dobre. Guys this is my little sister, Mackenzie."

"Hello." They say in unison.

"I'm Marcus." The twin on the right said. He had hair sticking up and a sharper jawline. He was also wearing glasses.

"And I'm Lucas." His hair was more aimed down and he had a rounder face.

"Nice to  meet you!" They said in unison. They both laughed and I smiled. Jake then introduced me to the second pair of twins. These twins were going to be a little bit easier to decipher because one of them had shorter, darker hair with a purple streak and the other had brown hair.

"This is Ethan and Grayson Dolan."

"Sup." They say in unison. These twins seemed a little more chilled and laid back.

"Ethan."

"Grayson."

"Jake you didn't tell us your sister was this beautiful."

"Back off Grayson." Jake says in a stern tone. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down at my shoes.

"I'm just being honest." (I'm not here to waste your time!)

"Whatever. And last but not least Emilio and Ivan Martinez."

"Hola!" They say in unison one of them louder than the other. I guess for this pair it was split in half. One of them was out going and the other laid back.

"¡Hola! Amo tu acento por cierto." They laugh and smile. One of them stops and looks at me closely. I'm pretty sure this was Ivan because he had a sharper jawline.
Hi! I love your accent by the way.

"¿Puedes hablar español?"
You can speak Spanish?

 "Sí, es el primer idioma que aprendí. Luego comencé a aprender francés. Déjame adivinar, eres de España"
Yea, it's the first language I learned. Then I started learning French. Let me guess, you're from Spain

"Sí, nos mudamos aquí hace un tiempo e hicimos un canal de YouTube, luego Jake nos encontró y nos preguntó si queríamos unirnos al Equipo 10."
Yes, we moved here a while ago and we made a YouTube channel, then Jake found us and asked us if we wanted to join Team 10.

"Toda una aventura, bueno, fue un placer conocerlos a ustedes."
Quite an adventure, well, it was nice meeting you guys.

"Tú también, Mackenzie, ¿verdad?"
You too, Mackenzie, right?

"Sí, pero todos me llaman Kenzi." I turn to Logan and Jake smiling.
Yea, but everyone calls me Kenzi.

"Did you understand what she said?" Logan asked Jake. Jake shook his head and I laughed.

"So cute." I heard someone say behind me. They had an accent so I know it was one of the Martinez twins. I turn around and smile at them.

"And last, but certainly not least Tessa and Erika!"

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet Logan and Jake's little sister." Tessa said. She had wavy dark brown hair and light brown highlights.

"Jake's been talking about you for months. He's so excited to have you in L.A." Erika stood up and leaned on Jake shoulder smirking at him.

"Pfft! Whaaaa?! I wasn't that excited to see you."

"Admit it Jakey you love me."

"Yea. . . I do."

"Well, enough Love and Unity we need to head out." Logan wrapped an arm around me and turned towards the door. I turn with him and Jake runs up on the other side of me.