Chapter 47

(I shall tell you when to play the song)

Mackenzie

After a few hours everyone started to separate into their own groups. I was in the kitchen with my brothers, Chance, Anthony, and Lance. I was sitting on the counter and Logan had his arm around my shoulder.

"How'd you like everyone Kenz?" Jake asks.

"Everyone's really nice." I say smiling "Hey, just a random question, does Ivan have a girlfriend?"

"Uhm..." Jake looks at Logan questioningly "Ya know what, I believe he does, yea."

"Aw man. . . I should've expected that."

"Why? Is someone in loooove?" Logan asks poking at my stomach. I laugh and push his hand away.

"Nooo." I say rolling my eyes playfully "He just looks familiar.... Like I've met him before now, I don't know. . ."

"Deja vu?" Logan asks.

"I doubt it." I say chuckling.

"Yo, Logan." Tessa calls out "Someone's at the door for Kenzi." I hop off the counter.

"Mackenzie." Logan says sternly. I smile at him and nod, letting him know I was okay. I slowly walk to the door to see a girl about my height. She had long brown hair that fell over her shoulder and bold dark brown eyes.

(Play Song Above)

"Uh h-hi."

"Hey Macky." I freeze and my heart drops. I close the door and cross my arms as I stare at the girl that stood across from me smirking.

"Steph...?"

"Ding! Ding! That crash didn't totally erase your brain."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just thought I'd stop by, give you a little gift. . ."

"I think I'm okay. So leave or I'm calling the police." I turn on my heel to open the door when Stephanie speaks up.

"Lance wasn't drunk." She says. I freeze, for only a split second then I twist the door knob. "I have a video." I turn and Stephanie was holding out her phone. I take her phone and click play on the video.

There was laughing then Lance's voice "You sure Kenz doesn't know about us?"

"Come on, we've been together for months. Besides she's oblivious to any and everything."

"I don't want to hurt her."

"But you want me right?" Stephanie says laughing. I hear Lance chuckle before the sound of their lips connect.

 I hear Lance chuckle before the sound of their lips connect