Chapter 14

Logan (Ooh Something Different)

I wake up to a phone ringing. I sit up abruptly forgetting that Mackenzie was propped up against my chest. I slowly pick her up and lay her back down on her bed. I look around and eventually find the source of ringing. It was Mackenzie's phone. The caller I.D read Danny💔. I picked it up and answered.

"What the hell could you possibly want?"

"Logan? what- please just let me explain."

"You should explain it to Mackenzie. She's the one crying herself to sleep."

"I know I fucked- wait what? She cried herself to sleep. . .because of me?"

"Basically. She's blaming herself for everything that you said to her. She has anxiety you know? She was doing a good job controlling it until you decided to be a douche."

"Can you just let me explain to her please? I need to see her, I need to apologize."

"If she wants to talk to you-"

"You know she won't. Can I please just come over and talk?" I sigh and run my hand through my hair and look at my sister with tear stains down her face sprawled into a ball.

"Fine. Bring the boys too, I need to talk to them."

"Okay what time?"

"Maybe around. . ." I check the time 9:48 "10:30? She should be awake by then."

"Thank you so much Logan."

"Don't thank me yet."

Mackenzie

I wake up to the sound of muffled talking. I fully wake up to see Logan with my phone in his hand talking to someone.

"Don't thank me yet." Logan's hangs up the phone and lightly places it on my nightstand. I close my eyes as he turns back to me.

"I hope you're okay, Mackenzie..." Logan whispers before leaving and closing the door behind him. I close my eyes again falling into a deep sleep once more.

--Time Skip--

I slowly wake up and yawn. I hear talking from beyond my door, but I just ignore it. I pick my phone up off the night stand and check the time 11:23. I groan and go into the bathroom to look at myself. 

My eyes were red and my hair was a mess. I still had my makeup on from the night before, but at this point it wasn't even makeup anymore, just smudges of color. I clean off my face and comb out my hair into a high ponytail. I need to go on a run to clear my head. I put on some shorts and a long sleeve shirt that covered my hands. I grab my headphones and place them around my neck.

I grab my phone then jog to my door. When I open it I freeze. Logan was seated there with all the Why Don't We boys, including Daniel. I ball my hands into fists to stop myself from crying.

"Why is he here?" I say through my teeth glaring at Logan.

"He called you th-"

"You answered my phone? Ugh do I have any privacy?!"

"Mackenzie he just wanted to apologize."

"WOW, because a simple "I'm Sorry" will fix everything!"

"Mackenzie just let me explain!"

"Why should I? Why the hell should I let you explain why you basically called me a fucking whore last night and practically broke my heart?!"

"I was just jealous I didn't know what I was saying. I'm sorry."