S E Q U E L

The sound of a door unlocking sounded as I plopped down on the couch with some chips. "Lance! Mate, you'll never believe who I saw."

"Huh?" My roommate Connor takes the spot next to me with a wide smile on his face, "And who was that?" I ask with an amused chuckle.

"Mackenzie!" 

It felt like time stopped. I didn't think she'd ever come here. Even though I did leave her a ticket, I never thought she'd actually show. I thought she hated me with every bone in her body.

"Uh, w-what was she doing here?"

"Don't know. When I saw her she was gazing at some of the buildings. Said she's always wanted to come here."

"Huh..." I say quietly as I slowly pop a chip into my mouth.

"You should hit her up! Maybe you two could hang out."

"Nah, I don't think she wants to see me."

"You never know mate." 

"Yeah."

"So whatcha watching?"

"Guernsey. And I'm trying to figure out what I want for dinner."

"Wanna order in?"

"Nah, I want to go out tonight."

"Nando's?"

"Hell yeah!"

Mackenzie ~

I had finally made it to my hotel and checked into my room. I sat on the edge of my bed taking in deep breaths. I couldn't believe I was actually in London. I glance out on to my balcony and smile at the wonderful view of London. It was so beautiful. I could even see the London Eye from where I was.

Since Logan had already been to London once or twice he gave me a list of restaurants and tourist attraction I might like. As I look through the list of restaurants a place called "Nando's" was at the very top in sharpie. Maybe I'll visit tonight...

Logan had also given me Lance's address. I didn't know when I would go, but I had a total of two and a half weeks to decide. A sudden wave of drowsiness hits me and my body begins to slowly sway. I stretch and yawn as I open up my suitcase and pull out some sleeping shorts. I throw off my outfit, not really worried about where it will land and pull on the gray shorts. 

My body quickly makes its way underneath the warm thick sheets and before my head could hit the pillow I was out.

Lance ~

"Mate, let's go! Uber's here!" I pull on my hoodie and grab my glasses from my dresser before heading downstairs. Caspar stood ready at the door with his phone in hand and a smile across his face.

"You good?" I ask.

"I am, how about you?"

"Couldn't be better. C'mon." I usher Caspar to open the door and he does so making sure to lock it after both of us leave.

"Maybe we'll see Mackenzie while we're out."

"Yeah out of all the places in London she'll visit Nando's tonight. Sure." Caspar simply wraps an arm around my shoulder and chuckles.

~~~

This was a sneak peek into the sequel of Mackenzie Paul, Seavey-Paul (name still in progress)!

I am so sorry it has LiTERALLY been months since I've updated, but I didn't know if I should keep going with this book or just go onto the next!

Daniel Seavey will have its first Character Chart(s) out by JUNE 1st, 2020, the playlist or "soundtrack" by JUNE 10th, 2020, and it's first chapter by JUNE 20th, 2020.

Hope you guys are ready!