Chapter 23

Grayson and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Jigsaw. I really didn't want to watch it, but Grayson insisted. Gray and I had a blanket covering both of us, so I had my head on Grayson's shoulder and his arm was around my waist.

"Gray, I really don't like this. . ."

"It's okay Kenzi, I'm right here. Nothing's going to hurt you." Grayson tightens his grip around me and rests his head on mine. I feel a smile creep onto my lips and blush cover my face "Besides the movie's almost done. Then we can do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want?" I say smirking. Grayson's face turns a crimson red and he looks back at the screen.

"Maybe not whatever. . ." I laugh to myself and continue to cuddle up to Grayson's chest.

Once the movies finish Grayson and I head into the kitchen to clean out our dishes. I finish drying the dishes and Grayson puts them up. I sit on the counter with my legs slightly spread. Grayson finally finishes putting up the dishes and turns towards me. He bites his lip and walks towards me.

"So what is that you wanted to do?"

"Well, we're not doing anything until you change that wet shirt." Grayson looks down at his wet shirt then quickly throws it off. My eyes wander his body and I place my hands lightly on his abs tracing them.

"Impressed?" I look up at Grayson and laugh. He walks closer so my legs are on either side of his hips.

"A little. . ." I feel my cheeks heat up and I bite my lip.

"You're really cute when you blush Mackenzie."

"Shut up. . ." I say blushing more. I cover my face and look down. I feel Grayson grab my wrists and move my hands.

"But why it's true." I stare into Grayson's eyes as he stares back in mine. Soon we're both moving closer. I could feel Grayson's breath slightly before he placed his lips on mine. I kiss back and tangle my hand in Grayson's hair, pulling him closer. I wrap my legs around his waist deepening the kiss.

 I wrap my legs around his waist deepening the kiss