Chapter 22

I finally finish doing my makeup and I walk out to my room to find an outfit. I finally decide on somelight jean shorts, a black and white striped tank top, a light denim jacket that says California on the back, and black and white Adidas.

 I finally decide on somelight jean shorts, a black and white striped tank top, a light denim jacket that says California on the back, and black and white Adidas

I flip my hair to one side and grab my phone heading out the door. I walk out and Logan was sitting on the couch with his headphones in watching something on his laptop. He looks up at m and quikcly stands.

"Where are you going?"

"Out."

"Out where, specifically?"

"I'm going to film a video with Ethan and Grayson."

"And?"

"And then I'm going to hang out with Grayson for a while. Ethan has a date so Gray wanted to hang out."

"Mhm. Okay. How'd things go with Ivan?"

"Like you'd care."

"I do, that's why I asked."

"Well, I didn't push him out of my life like you wanted me to. I apologized for what I said he apologized for what he did and we talked for a bit."

"So? Are you guys a thing again?"

"No. But I do still love him very much."

"Okay. And Mackenzie. . . I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's okay Logan. You had a good reason to."

"No, I didn't I should've asked you what was going on instead of jumping to conclusions and I sure as hell shouldn't've tried to control your love life." My phone starts to buzz in my pocket. 

Incoming call- Gray

"Hey Gray."

"Hey, are you on your way? Ethan's in a rush."

"I was just about to head out the door I'll be there in fifteen."

"Okay."  I hang up and look back up at Logan.

"Oh and I'm sorry for bringing up Lance. . ."

"It's okay. Have you told the boys about him yet? Or at least Corbyn?"

"No, and Christina will make sure that I never talk to him again."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. I have to go, the twins are waiting."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"Bye Logey, love you."

"Love you too, Mackenzie."

I head out the door and order an Uber. It was already out there when I got downstairs. That was really quick. It took about 10 minutes to get to the guys' warehouse. I knock on the door and Grayson answers. He smiles and hugs me. I hug back taking in the scent of his cologne, which was amazing.