Chapter 6

Logan and I pull up to Jake's house and there were fans waiting outside, screaming "Do you want me to come in with you?" Logan said placing his hand lightly on my arm.

"Nah, I think I'll survive the herd." Logan laughed and kissed my cheek. I hug Logan tightly and jump out the car "Love ya, Logey!" I jump out the car running towards the door. I say hi to a few fans who knew me along the way. I ring the doorbell and I hear screaming from indoors. Jake opens the door a few seconds and engulfs me in a tight hug. I hug him back as he kisses my forehead.

"Ready for a day with brother Jake?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

Jake leads me in and I see the Dobre twins doing backflips on the trampoline. Tristan and the Martinez twins were sitting on the couch glued to their phones. I could see Ericka, Tessa, and Kade in the garage that had been turned into an office. I guess Grayson and Ethan weren't here today.

"Hey Jake do yo- Oh hey Kenzi." Emilio stared at me smiling for a while and I smiled back.

"Hey Emilio." Tristan looked up at me.

"How do you know that's Emilio?" Tristan said looking at me closely "Are you a spy?"

"No, because Ivan has like a jawline." Ivan and Emilio look at each other and Ivan sticks his tongue out. I laugh at their child like actions. I feel an arm being wrapped around me. I look to see Kade smiling down at me. I lean into his body and grab his hand intertwining our fingers.

"Hey Kenz, did Jake give you the whole tour?"

"Uh no why?"

"How about we show you the pool?" My eyes get wide and I try to run, but Jake grabs me by the waist and lifts me up.

"¡Ivan! ¡Ivan!" I shout pulling my phone out my pocket.

"¿Que que?"
What what?

"Toma mi teléfono!" I throw my phone to Ivan and he catches it.
Take my phone!

"¡Lo tengo!"
Got it!

I continue to struggle, trying to get loose from Jake's grip. He just holds on tighter carrying me outside "Jake! Jake put me down!" I hit at his back, but he wasn't budging.

"No can do sis."

"Jake Joseph Paul I swear!!"

"Aw, okay fine I'll-" I let out a deep breath of relief. I then realize that was mistake because I'd been tossed in the pool. I come back up to the surface and Jake was there laughing.

"¡Perra! ¿Sabes cuánto tiempo me tomó hacer mi pelo? Oh Dios mío. ¡Te juro que voy a matarte!" Emilio and Ivan were outside and they put their hands over their mouth and go wide eyed. I get out of the pool and Kade came running with a towel. He wraps it around me rubbing my arms "T-Thanks K-Kade." Erika and Tessa came running outside.

"Jake what did you do?!" Erika came out and saw me soaking wet and glared at Jake "Omg, are you okay Mackenzie?"

"Well if you count being soaking wet and cold okay then I'm great." I say glaring at Jake. He awkwardly smiles.

"Come on. You can wear some of my clothes Mackenzie." Tessa grabs my hand and leads me through the house "I'm Tessa Brooks, but Jake already told you that." she laughs.

"So do you all live here?"

"Yup! We're Team 10. The Martinez twins just moved in and that is there room. This is my room, and Jake said we're going to have new members of Team 10 in a few weeks and that'll be there room." Tessa pointed to the room in between hers and the Martinez twins door "These 2 doors right here are Kade and Nick's rooms. You'll meet Nick later, he in the U.K right now." Tessa leads me into her room and shows me to the bathroom "Now you take a quick shower, then we will find an outfit for you and you can also dry off your hair in the bathroom if you want."