Chapter 28

Jack and I were sitting in my closet folding up my clothes and putting them in a box. Corbyn was helping Logan put his stuff up "So you and Grayson?"

"I've already told you we aren't a thing."

"Well I mean it seems like it."

"What is everyone's deal with Grayson and I being a couple?!"

"You guys have been hanging out for a while."

"Yea, okay?"

"So it seems kind of off."

"I hang out with you guys a lot, but no one has ever suspected that I was dating one of you guys."

"Well, that was different I guess."

"Where are you even getting all these Ideas?"

"You haven't seem Keem's new video?" Jack pulls out his phone and opens up YouTube. He opens Keem's channel and the latest video was named: Mackenzie Paul. #Mivan over or is Mackenzie a cheater? // Daniel Seavey and Poppy Fritz New couple???

"Ugh, oh my god." I click play and his stupid intro starts to play. Video:

What is up drama alert nation? I'm your host Keller Keemstar! Let's get right into the news!

So today we have a juicy story involving, YouTube internet sensation Logan Paul's little sister, Mackenzie Paul. It is being wondered by fans, is Mackenzie Paul cheating on Ivan Martinez with Grayson Dolan? Now we can't just jump to conclusions that easily. It is often said by Logan, Mackenzie's older brother, that she is a sweet girl and she wouldn't want to hurt anyone. So, it is possible that Ivan and Mackenzie broke it off. But this cannot be verified yet. My guess is that Mackenzie broke it off with Ivan. My reasons are about a week ago Mackenzie put this on her Instagram story.

So, today is Ivan and I's three month anniversary and I wanted to do something so, I got my baby his favorite chipotle and since Jakey isn't here, I'm going to stay the night! Jake is like really overprotective guys, like more than Logan and that's really saying something.

Yea this was cute and all, but then about 3 to 4 hours later Mackenzie put out this

You guys know what I have realized? Life isn't fair and everything happens for a reason. So why hold a grudge? Forgive and forget. Or at least try to forget.

As you can see right before the video ends Mackenzie wipes a few tears away from her eyes. Could it be that she was sad that they broke it off or did something else happen? Fans often said they would see Ivan with a different girl while Mackenzie was hanging out with the Why Don't We boys close friends of hers. Most people identified her as Stephanie Gonzalez, a former YouTube sensation, now Model. I personally have never heard of her, but that's irrelevant! Could it be possible that Mackenzie found Ivan cheating on her instead of the other way around? 

But again that cannot be verified. Now the question is, are Mackenzie Paul and Grayson Dolan hitting it off? Both YouTube sensation, Grayson Dolan and Instagram star, Mackenzie Paul have been spending quite a bit of time together since about a week ago. Putting out stories like this on their Instagram.

Kenzi and I are having a Netflix and Pizza Night!
We're watching Riverdaaaaaale!!

Three hours in and this boy wants to watch Jigsaw. . . Someone please kill me
You're gonna be fine Kenzi! Calm Down!

The first video was put out at about 9pm meaning that these two stayed up until maybe after midnight. Some more evidence that Grayson and Mackenzie may be the new YouTube/Instagram couple is that a fan took a picture of a couple holding hands heading towards Starbucks. Both wearing a gray hoodie with the hood up.