Chapter 4

Logan and Jake took me out to a very nice Italian restaurant and it was amazing. Italian has always one of my favorite types of food. After that it's German. I told the guys about everything that was going on in Ohio. I mentioned to Jake that Chance and Anthony had started a YouTube channel and he got that weird, devious, smirk on his face. Logan said he had a surprise for me later this month, but he wouldn't tell me what. I guess that would contradict the meaning of surprise.

We all got back to Logan's apartment and all the guys were sitting on the couch watching 13 Reasons Why. Corbyn pauses the episode and they all turn to us.

"Hey, you guys are finally back. How was it Kenzi?" Jonah asked.

"It was fun. I always love spending time with my brothers. What did you guys do while we were gone?"

"Watched Netflix. Zach broke plate though."

"Did not!"

"The shards are still on the ground, bro!"

"Okay, I might've accidentally knocked over a plate or two, but I cleaned it up."

"And by clean up do you mean pushed into an unorganized pile?"

"Exactly!" I laugh at the guys arguing. They looks at me smile.

"I'll clean it up. Let me just get changed really quick."

I go into my bathroom and take off all my makeup and tie up my hair into a messy bun. I change into some black shorts and a long sweater to that says 'I'd Rather Be Sleeping' in big black letters. I walk out and the boys continue their conversation with Logan and Jake. I quickly clean up the broken maverick plate and go over to Logan and sit in his lap and curl into a ball. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

As I lied there I start to close my eyes. I was kind of tired, but cuddling up to Logan made me even more sleepy. The room fell silent. I slowly open my eyes and all the guys were staring at me smiling.

"What?"

"You're adorable!" Jake said standing up. He ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek "I gotta go sis, but you'll be hanging out with brother Jake tomorrow so be prepared!"

"Okay, cool. Where are you going Logan?"

"I'm going to the Valley Girl set. Ya bro's an actor!" I laugh.

"Okay." Logan picks me up and sets me on the couch. I stretch out my body and sit up.

"I'm heading out to Georgie's. I'll be back in the morning around 10: 30 to take you to Jake's house okay?" Logan kissed my cheek and headed towards the door.

"Okay."

"Call me if you need anything. Love you Kenz."

"Love you too Logey. 'Night Jake!"

"Night Kenzi!" Jake and Logan leave together and now it's just the boys and I. They were all silent.

"So what do you guys wanna do? We have the whole apartment to ourselves." The guys look at each other and smile.

"Scary Movie Night!" The all shout at once. I was never a big fan of scary movies. I'd usually just stay at home when everyone else went out to see a scary movie, or just go to my room.

"Really?" I say making my face cringe.

"Come on Kenzie, it'll be fun!"

"I guess it couldn't hurt to try. . ." Since the boys were filling up the couch I sat on the fluffy rug in between Jack and Daniel's legs. Corbyn picked out a movie to watch while Jonah and Zach made popcorn. I was going through Instagram while waiting for the guys. Jack and Daniel had both slid off the couch and sat next to me on the floor. Daniel slid a little closer to me.

jackaverymusic followed you

I look over to Jack and he flashed a smile. I follow him back.

kenzipaul followed you back

Jonah and Zach came back with the popcorn and Corbyn had finally found a movie for us to watch. It was called "Let The Right One In". I run in my room and grab a couple of blankets for the guys and I. Jonah and Zach decided to share and Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, and I had our own. The movie started and I curled up in my blankets with the blanket right under my eyes.

It was around the middle of the movie and I was already scared. There was a jump scare and I made a small scream and hid my face. I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me in. I open my eyes to see that it was Jack. I cuddle up to his chest and Jack rests his head on top of mine.

Through the rest of the movie I would hide my face in Jack's chest anytime I got scared, which was quiet often. He would tell me everything was okay and that he was there. We had gotten closer and closer during the movie that I was in Jack's lap with my arms wrapped around his neck and his were around my waist. Zach and Jonah had fallen asleep leaning on each other and they looked adorable. Daniel and Corbyn had fallen asleep as well so it was just Jack and I.

"It's just us now...What do you want to do now?" Jack turned his head towards mine. I didn't realize how close our faces were until now. My eyes wandered all over his face then landed on his lips "Whatcha thinking about in that beautiful head of yours?" I laugh quietly and blush.

"Nothing, just how I want to...mess with your hair." I stick my hand in Jack's hair and mess with it then look back at Jack "And how I'm really sleepy." Jack laughs as I rest my head back on his shoulder.

"Well then go to sleep. We'll be out here."

"Jack?"

"Yea?"

"Can you come with me?"

"But what about Logan?"

"He can be mad at me. I won't let him take it out on you." Jack nods and stands up still carrying me in his arms. He grabbed one of the blankets off the couch and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me on one end of the bed and I cuddled underneath it. Jack threw off his shirt and I felt my cheeks get hot as he climbed in the bed. He held out his arms and I cuddled into his chest. Jack's body was warm an his embrace was calming and comfortable.

"Goodnight, Kenzie."

"Goodnight, Jack."