Chapter 31

Grayson drops me off at the Why Don't We house around 2:30 "I'll pick you up at 4?"

"Yup. Thanks Gray. Bye Ethan!"

"Bye Kenz!" I walk into the boys' house and the only people in sight were Corbyn and Daniel.

"Where is everyone?"

"Tonah is in Jonah's room, Jamber is in Jack's room, and Zooke is in Zach's room. Us single Pringles are stuck down here."

"Well then what do you single Pringles want to do?"

"Netflix?"

"Yea! We didn't finish Riverdale yet!"

"Well then get the T.V rolling. Daniel do you want to help me make the popcorn?"

"Yea!" Daniel hops up and we both head into the kitchen and look for the popcorn. I found it on a high shelf that I couldn't reach.

"Hey Dani, can you get the popcorn off the top shelf?"

"Sure." Daniel walks over and reaches up to grab the popcorn, but he couldn't reach it "I can't reach it. Maybe I could lift you up to get it?" I agree and Daniel places his hand on my waist and lifts me in the air. I grab two popcorn bags and drop them down on the counter. As I came down I places my hands on Daniel's shoulder so I wouldn't fall. Daniel sets me down on the counter and I keep my hands around Daniel's neck. Daniel keeps his hands on my waist as we stare at each other. I felt my cheeks heat up as Daniel walked closer to me. My legs were on either side of his hips as he leaned in. I knew it was wrong, but I wasn't going to stop him. I feel Daniel's breath on my lips as he turns his head to kiss me.

"Hey guys! Did you find the popcorn?" Corbyn shouted from the couch. Daniel and I separate and I feel my heart start to race.

"Uh yea! Just a minute, we need to heat it up!"

"Okay! I got Riverdale up."

"Okay." Daniel turns back towards me and removes his hand, stepping back.

"S-Sorry. I just-"

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't've done that." I jump off the counter and sigh. I almost cheated on Grayson. . .with Daniel, but yet I didn't mind. I felt safer in Daniel's arms than I ever have in someone else's arms.

"Hey Daniel can you come here really quick?"

"Y-Yea." Daniel looks at me and opens his mouth to say something, but doesn't. He turns and walks away quickly. 

- Skip Popping of Popcorn -

I hop on the couch in between Daniel and Corbyn. Corbyn had gotten a giant blanket for all of us to share. We start the episode and get comfortable.

____

After about 3 episodes I started to fall asleep. I lean my head on Daniel's shoulder and cuddle up to his body. I was about to fall asleep until the doorbell rang. I open my eyes and sit up. Corbyn opens the door and it was Grayson.

"I'm just here to get Kenzi."

"I'm right here Gray!" I say walking up to the door "I'll be right back okay?"

"Yea, I'll be outside." I nod and run up the stairs. I knock on Jack's door and I hear a bunch of shuffling. I wonder what they were doing. Jack opens the door with only his pants on.

"I'm not even going to ask. I'm heading out with Grayson, I just wanted to make sure Amber and Brooke get home."

"Uh y-yea. I can take them home."