Christmas Eve Special (Part 1)

(A/N) They are all older in this Chapter

Mackenzie- 22
Daniel- 22
Jack- 21
Jonah- 22
Zach- 20
Corbyn- 21
Logan- 25
Jake- 24

Kade- 25
Chance- 24
Anthony- 24

Mackenzie

It was Christmas Eve and I was back in Ohio with my family. Well my family, Chance, Anthony, and Kade. I wasn't quite in the Christmas spirit because I was missing my boyfriend Daniel. He's been on tour since August. I missed him more and more everyday.

"Kenzi, come on! Now is not the time to be pouty."

"Yes, it is Kade. I miss Daniel." I say pulling up the hood of my hoodie. Daniel's hoodie, actually. He gave it to me before he left.

"Who knows maybe he'll show up."

"Yea that'd be a Christmas miracle. But alas, he's in Washington with his family."

"I'm sorry Kenz, but hey look on the bright side. You've got your whole family here in Ohio and you've got your friends, too!"

"Yea, I guess you're right." I stand up and Kade wraps an arm around me as we head into the kitchen were Logan and Jake were helping my mom cook.

"Wow the boys are actually cooking!"

"Yea, I'm surprised too." Logan says turning around and wiping his hands on a towel "How are you doing sis?"

"Terrible."

"Why what's wrong?"

"I miss Dani."

"You'll get over it."

"No I won't. I haven't seen Daniel in months and I thought for Christmas of all holidays, I'd actually get to see him."

"Well, he's all the way in Washington state with his family."

"Don't remind me that my boyfriend is on the other side of the country."

"Why not call him?"

"I've tried. He's not picking up." I say crossing my arms. Logan gives me a tight hug and I hug him back.

"You never know."

"Why is everyone saying that? It's really not helping me feel any better."

"It's gonna be okay sis. But in the mean time, instead of sulking, help me make some cookies?" I smirk and agree.  

"Jake come on. We're making cookies!" Logan says grabbing Jake's wrist and pulling him over to the table. I grab the ingredients and sit at the table with Logan and Jake. They give each other a look as I sit down, but I blow it off. 

"Jake can you start on the icing while Logan and I work on the dough?"

"Yea, sure what colors?"

"Red, white, blue, and green."

"Okay."