Chapter 7

"Kenzi Wake Up! You're going to the boys house!" Logan barged into my room and threw the blanket off of me. I curl into a ball, pulling my legs into Logan's long hoodie.

"Ugh, why can't I stay home and sleep?"

"Because, I don't trust you here alone. And I have birthday shopping to do."

"Don't buy me anything Logan."

"To late. I already ordered 10 of your gifts offline and I'm headed out to but the rest."

"Why Logan??!"

"19 gifts for your 19th birthday! Now get up! We gotta go!"

"Fine, I'll be ready in 30 minutes."

"Hurry!" Logan walks out and I slide out of bed and onto the floor.

I freshen up and find an outfit to wear. I put my hair into two braided buns and let the rest down.

I put on a small bit of makeup, grab my phone and head out the door

"I'm ready!"

"Alrighty let's go, sis!" Logan walked towards the door. . . in his boxers.

"Logan."

"Yea?"

"Go put some pants on." Logan groans then runs back in his room. He comes back out with some gray Maverick joggers.

"I'm only wearing these 'cause they so spicy!!"

"Whatever. Come on."

--Time Skip--

We get to the boys house and I was amazed. They're house was amazing. The beautiful glass walls that allowed you to see into they're living room were amazing and I bet they had a wonderful view.

"You coming in?"

"Nope, I gotta head to the mall and pick up your gifts."

"Okay, well love you Logey." I kiss Logan's cheek and hop out of his G-Wagon. I walk towards the door and before I could knock the door swings open and Corbyn is standing there with a wide smile.

"Hey Kenzi!"

"Hey Corb."

"Are you ready for a day with Why Don't We?"

"I guess so. . ." Corbyn lets me in and I see all the boys sitting on the couch. Daniel had his guitar in hand and it looked like he as practicing chords. Zach and Jonah were glued to their phones and Jack was asleep.

"I swear that kid can fall asleep in a second." Corbyn says in a whisper "Guys Kenzi is here!" All the guys head shoot up and a smile spreads across their faces. Jack on the other hand was still asleep. I smile widely giving a small wave.

"Kenzi!" All the guys stand and hug me. I feel a hand slip onto my butt, I'm guessing it was Jonah's. My face starts to heat up. I pull back quickly "You okay Kenz?" Zach asks as all the guys back up.