Chapter 46

(I'll tell you when to play da song)

Mackenzie

There was something different about the beach that Daniel and I were at. It didn't feel the same. I don't know what it was.

"These are great Daniel! Thanks." I say as I go through the pictures that Daniel had taken. I really liked Daniel. He's so sweet and he cares about me so much. I know he'd never do anything to hurt me.

"Yea, no problem." I hear Daniel's phone begin to ring and I look down. He takes out his phone and walks a little ways away from me.

"Yea... Mhm... but- okay fine." Daniel groans and runs his hand through his hair. "I uh... I got to go. The boys and I have a meeting for our tour in a couple of months."

"Oh okay. Do you uhm.."

"I can order you an Uber the boys are picking me up anyways."

"Okay thanks..."

When the Uber got here I said bye to Daniel and headed on my way home. It was a quiet ride, although the ride here was quiet as well, this one felt lonelier. I missed having Daniel to lean on and to look up at from time to time. I wanted my hand in his and his arm around me... I wanted him.

I finally get home and thank the Uber driver. Logan came to the door with a wide smile. "Hey sis!"

"Hey Logey, why are you in such a good mood?"

"Well tonight we're having a party for you. Jake is bringing over Team 10 so you can meet everyone."

"Really?"

"Yea, they'll be here in about two or three hours. You gotta go change come on!" I laugh and give Logan a quick hug before heading to my room.

~ Two and a half hours later ~

I get out the shower and wrap up my hair and my body. I dry off an put on the outfit I had laid out before.

I hear talking from downstairs and I slowly open my door

I hear talking from downstairs and I slowly open my door. I look over the ledge to see a ton of people talking and laughing together. I slowly walk down the stairs and Kade is the first to notice me. I smile widely as he runs at me with open arms. "Kade!" I say as he lifts me up in his arms. I hadn't seen Kade in weeks.

"I missed you so much." Kade whispers.

"I missed you too Kade." He sets me down and leaves a lingering kiss on my forehead.

Chance and Anthony were the next two to wrap me in a tight hug. They each kiss my cheek before bringing me over to the other people who were there. Jake takes my hand in his. "So Mackenzie this is Team 10 and a few other friends." I glance over at a pair of twins. One of them smiled at me and it made my heart melt.

 One of them smiled at me and it made my heart melt