Chapter 25

Daniel, Corbyn, and I get to the Go Kart Track. It was surprisingly a long way from the boys' house. Jonah, Zach, and Jack were already there when we got there. They all engulfed me in a hug as we walked in. They all apologized for not being there and I forgave them.

We all got in our carts and I was behind Corbyn "Are you ready to lose Corbyn?!"

"You should ask yourself that Kenz!"

"All racers ready? 3, 2, 1 Goooo!!" And we were off. I pass Corbyn by a lot, but he soon catches up. As I moved back and forth trying to get in front of Corbyn he moved along with my movements blocking me from getting through. Jack gains the lead, but only for a short time because Corbyn and I passed him. The score ended up being. . .

(The names they entered in the system)
Kenzi- 1
Corbean- 2
JJ- 4
Noodle- 3
Jacob Sartorius- 6
CV- 5

"Whooo!! You've been beat Besson!" 

"Whatever, at least I beat Jack."

"Only because I wrecked and you went around me!"

"Yea, keep making excuses Jackaboy."

"So what's next on the agenda for today?"

"I was promised Ice Cream." Corbyn says wrapping an arm around me. I smile and we head out the facility and order an Uber. We all hung out outside the Kart Racing Centre talking and laughing together. Everything actually felt normal for once. Our Uber got here and took us back to L.A. Corbyn and I took a picture of our Ice Cream and we have never been more Tumblr.

As we were walking down the street I spot a swimsuit shop. I grab Corbyn's wrist and pull him in.

"Kenz what are you doing?? We already have swimsuit!" Corbyn says smiling.

"But we don't have matching ones! Come on this will make us literally best friend GOALS!"

"Okay, okay fine. You can pick a swim suit and I'll get the matching one." I smile and run off in the store. I eventually find a cute swimsuit that was blue and had tropical leaves on it. I gave Corbyn the win trunks and we both tried them on.

"Do we look cute af or what??" Corbyn smiles and nods. 

"Okay maybe these are cool."

"And I look amazing in this." I say looking at myself in the mirror. Corbyn comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Yea, you look great."

"Aw thanks Corbs!"

"Hey Guys! Hurry up! It's almost dark out!" Zach shouted from outside the dressing room door.

"Coming!!" Corbyn goes to his separate changing room and I put my clothes back on. I ask Corbyn to hand me his swim shorts and he does. While he's changing back into his normal clothes I go to pay for our swimsuits.

Corbyn comes out as I was about to hand the cashier my card. He takes it from my hand and hands her his instead.

"Corbyn! Nooooo! Lemme paaaaay!"

"Nope. You've paid for enough things today, it's my turn." Corbyn smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You guys are a cute couple and your bathing suits are goals."

"Oh thanks! But we aren't a couple, he has a girlfriend." The cashier lifts an eyebrow and looks at Corbyn. She laughs to herself then bags our stuff and hands it to Corbyn. We were about to wlak away when she calls out for us.