Chapter 24

Once Grayson and I get back to his place he lets me borrow some of his clothes and we watched Riverdale until I fell asleep. I woke to the sound of a camera going off. I wake up to see Grayson at the foot of the bed with sweatpants on taking pictures of me. I give a sheepish smile and Grayson laughs.

He walks over to my side of the bed and pecks my lips "Good Morning babe."

"Good Morning."

"Logan said he'd be here around 11 to pick you up."

"What time is it?" I pull myself from underneath the blanket and sit on the edge of the bed.

"9:38."

"We've got at least an hour." I say smirking up at Grayson. He leans down as connects his lips with mine. As we kissed I begin to fall back and as I do Grayson climbs on top of me never breaking contact. I let out a moan, but it was muffled by Grayson's mouth. One of Grayson's hands was holding him up while the other trailed down my body. I felt his hand touch my stomach and it sent shivers through my body.

"GRaYSoN!!" There was a bang on the door. I guess Grayson had locked it.

"What Ethan?!" The door knob twists.

"Why is the door locked?!"

"Because I locked it! What do you want?!"

"Did you finish editing the video for today?!"

"No! You can finish it!"

"Ugh, fine." There are footsteps walking away. Grayson looks at me and smiles.

"Where were we?" Grayson leans down and I put my finger on his lips.

"Gray, can we just- slow down a little bit?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just- I don't think I'm ready to you know. . .do that stuff." 

"Okay. We won't do anything. . ."

"Grayson."

"I promise! We won't. But can I still kiss you?"

"Of course." Grayson leans down and connects his lips with mine for a short kiss "I'll be right back okay?"

"Why?"

"I don't think Ethan knows how to edit the video correctly." I laugh and Grayson pecks my lips before leaving. I stand and stretch before walking into Grayson's bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and smile to myself. I take my hair down and comb through it before putting it back up into a high ponytail. I take off the shirt Grayson had given and put it in his clothes basket. I put on some water resistant make-up that I had brought with me and put on my clothes from the day before.

"Hey Gray I'm going to get a hoodie out your room really quick!" I hear the door open and I panic. Ethan and I make eye contact and I feel my cheeks heat up "Uh Kenzi? What are you doing here? I thought you left- Did you and Grayson- OH-"

"NO! No! We did not have sex. I just hung out here. I fell asleep and Gray let me sleep in his bed. That's all."

"Yea, sure."

"Ethan!!" Grayson runs towards the door and Ethan looks back at him crossing his arms "Oh hey Mackenzie, how ya doing?"

"Don't even, Grayson. Why didn't you just tell me Mackenzie was here?"

"Then you'd think we were dating or something."

"Well not telling me makes me think you guys are dating even more. . .Are you?"