Chapter 13

Buckle up peoples, this is about to be a long chapter

3 hours later

I had finally finished my hair and was fully dressed. I had on my deep red dress and some high tops the same exacts shade. I was never a heels kind of person, so Logan offered to buy me a pair of Converse instead.

My hair was let down and curly all over. It fell to about my mid-back. My makeup was on point today, again.

I walk out and Logan was waiting on the couch

I walk out and Logan was waiting on the couch. He had on a black button up shirt, dark blue jeans, and some black shoes.

"Ooh, my bros a stud!"

"Ooh, my sis is a fxcking princess over here! You look great Kenz."

"Thanks Logey, not too bad yourself."

"Thanks sis, and might I add you really can pull of those high tops."

"Of course I can!" I say twirling causing my dress to spin along with me.

"Whoa. . ."

"W-what?"

"Nothing! You just. . .you look amazing. I'm so proud of you."

"Don't start crying again."

"I'm not. Come on, let's go the gang's waiting."

"Okay."

--Time Skip--

We get to Jakes house and all the lights were off. It was quiet and there weren't even fans outside.

"Logan?"

"Yea?"

"Where is everybody? I would've at least though Jake and them would be waiting outside."

"Yea, me too." Logan parked the car and jumps out. I slowly climb out with him and grip onto his arm " You're fine, Mackenzie. They're probably playing a prank on us. Come on." Logan and I walk up to the door and Logan rings the doorbell. There's no sound. I pull out my phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling Jake." It rings and rings and rings, then Jake finally answers.

"Hey! Where are you guys?"

"Where are you guys?"

"At the restaurant, waiting for you."

"Oh, Logan and I came to your house."

"Ha! Hey, while you're there could you grab Chance's phone? He left it by accident."

"Uh, yea sure."

"Okay, see you in a few. Bye."

"Bye." I slowly twist the door knob and open the door. The house was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I feel around for the light switch and eventually find it. I switch the lights on and. . .