Christmas Special (Part 2)

I woke up to Daniel's arm wrapped around me

I woke up to Daniel's arm wrapped around me. His face was in my neck and I could feel his steady breath. I turn my head and smile, staring at his face. I kiss his forehead and he rearranges his grip around me.

"Dani. . ." I whisper. Daniel's eyes open slowly and a small smile appears on his lips "Come on we have to get up. It's Christmas. . ."

"Five more minutes?" 

"You can get five more minutes, but I need to get dressed." I escape Daniel's grip and head into my bathroom. I start my shower and start to undress. I hop in the shower and as I'm rinsing off my body I hear the door open. The curtains moves aside and Daniel is standing there. He bites his lip as his eyes wander my body.

"What happened to five more minutes?"

"That can wait. How about we have a little Christmas fun?"

"We can have Christmas fun later. Right now I really need to take a shower."

"Okay fine. . ." Daniel says pouting "Can I get just one kiss though?" I smile and peck Daniel's lips before closing the curtain again. I hear the door close and I hop out the shower and wrap a towel around my body. After I dry off I put on a red bra and underwear and do my makeup. I walk out and Daniel was sitting on the edge of the bed with some black joggers on. . .and that's all. As I walk past him I see him lift his head and stare at me.

"Why are you trying to make me rip your clothes off?"

"It's fun seeing you restrain yourself."

"What if I don't?"

"Don't what?"

"Restrain myself."

"It'll be fun either way." I say smirking as I slide on some gray maverick joggers. Daniel bites his lips as he laughs looking down. I go over Daniel suitcase that he had in my room and take one of his Why Don't We sweatshirts.

 I go over Daniel suitcase that he had in my room and take one of his Why Don't We sweatshirts

"Hey, that's mine!"

"You mean ours??" I say slipping on the shirt.

"Whatever. I liked the black one anyway." Daniel picks up his black Why Don't We sweatshirt and slips it on.