Chapter 15

Logan

Daniel came out of Mackenzie's room clinging to his cheek and smiling.

"What happened?"

"She forgave me...and slapped me." Daniel moved his hand revealing a red mark on his cheek in the shape of a hand.

"Oh, do you need some ice bro?" Corbyn asks examining my cheek.

"No I'm good. I can't really feel it. Or my entire face at all."

"Are you okay?" Zach asks looking concerned.

"Yup. I'm just happy she forgave me. I'm upset she going out with Ivan though."

"What?" Logan says facing his attention from his laptop to me.

"She didn't tell you?"

"Uh NO!" He slams his laptop shut and stands.

"Well they're just going on a date, they're not actually together."

Mackenzie

I take a quick shower and wash my hair. Once I get out of the shower I wrap my hair and dry off my body. I put on some Calvin Klein underwear and a bra. I lay out some ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top, then go to blowout my hair. Once I finish  blowing out my hair I put it up in a messy bun so I could do my makeup. I take a few pictures once I'm finished and post them on Instagram.

I hear a knock on my door as I'm flat ironing my hair.

"Who is it?!"

"Logan! Are you decent?"

"I'm not naked so yea!" Logan comes in and I continue doing my hair.

"So you're going on a date with Ivan?" He says crossing his arms and lifting an eyebrow.

"Ugh, who told you?! It as Daniel wasn't it. I hate him so much." I say rolling my eyes.

"Were you not going to tell me?"

"Well I just figured you'd say no. Ivan didn't tell Jake, because Jake would kill him...literally." Logan nods agreeing with my actions. I finish flat ironing my hair and check it in the mirror.

"I'll let you go on a date with him and if he happens to ask you out you can date him, but next time can you tell me. You don't have to ask Jake. I know I always talk about not letting guys date you, but if the guy really cares about you then-"

"Should I wear my hair up or down?"

"Down, then I guess he's okay, just tell me next time, alright?"

"Okay." Logan kisses my cheek before leaving. I finish getting dressed and check the time 1:49. Ivan should be here soon. I take a few pictures before heading out into the living room. The guys were packing up to leave. I give each of them a hug, Corbyn's lasting longer than the others.

"Bye. Love ya Corb."

"Love you too Kenzi. Bye." Corbyn kisses my forehead before leaving. After the guys leave Logan crashes on the couch. I've never seen him this tired. I pull a blanket over him and sit beside him running my hand through his hair.

I hear a knock on the door and jump to my feet "Coming!" I swing open the door and Ivan was standing there with a small bouquet of roses. He smiled at me and held out his hand for me.

"Bye Logan!"

"Bye! Ivan!" Ivan looks through the door at Logan "Treat her like a damn Princess."

"Don't worry, I'll treat her like a queen." Ivan kisses my cheek and I blush.

"Bye Logey."

"Bye Mackenzie. Bring her back by 8."