Chapter 8

2 weeks later My Birthday

My alarm goes off and its the one alarm out of the year that I loath. My birthday alarm.

Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday

"Nyah Nyah NyahNyahNyahNyah" I say mimicking 50 cent. I blindly reach for my phone and turn off the alarm. I sit up and stretch. A pleasant aroma fills my nose. Was Logan cooking? No, he is physically and mentally incapable of cooking. I go into my bathroom and comb out my hair then open the door to the living room. I see the Why Don't We boys sitting on the couch. I wasn't wearing pants, but Logan's merch was long enough to cover my legs.

"Good Morning!" Corbyn chirped.

"I'm guessing Logan told you?" I say running my hand through my hair.

"Told us what?!"

"Don't play with me Besson."

"Okay, yea. He told us."

"Happy Birthday!!" They all shout at once.

"Thanks guys."

"Morning Kenzi! Happy Birthday little sister." Logan had come out of his room full of energy. He went into the kitchen and I heard the sound of something being placed on a pan.

"Logan?"

"Yea?"

"Are you cooking?" I walk over to the kitchen and lean on the fridge.

"Yup! I asked Ayla to come earlier to show me how. I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed." Logan comes over and gives me a tight hug and kisses my forehead "But since you're already up we can all eat breakfast out on the balcony."

"Thanks Logey."

"Oh this isn't even the best of it. Jake has like 4 surprises for you today, the boys have a surprise for you, I ha-"

"Don't continue. My anxiety is not okay right now. Let all the surprises be surprises, okay?"

"Oh yea sorry. I will not say anything else." I smile and nod.

"I'm going to go put on some pants, then we can eat breakfast."

"Okay. We'll be on the balcony."

I walk into my room and grab a pair of black jeggings. I quickly tie up m hair into a messy bun then grab my phone to check all my notifications.

10 unread text messages
1 missed FaceTime from TONER!!
1 missed FaceTime from Chance

I decide to call Chance and Anthony. It rings and rings and rings, then they answer.

"Ayyy! There's the birthday girl!" Chance said with a wide smile.
"Happy Birthday Kenz!" Anthony shouted coming into frame.

"Thanks guys. How's it going in Ohio?"

"Pretty lonely without you." Anthony said taking the phone from Chance.

"Same here, I really miss you guys."

"Well we sent you a gift that'll remind you of us when you get lonely. It should've arrived."

"I'll check the mail later. Logan actually cooked something this morning!"

"Wow, he's adulting." Chance said from the background. I heard multiple voices talking in the background as well.

"We'll talk later Kenz, we have to go somewhere."