Chapter 54

"Mackenzie? Come on!" I hear Logan yell from downstairs.

"We gotta take you to the airport!" I stand looking around my room getting a strong feeling of deja vu. This is just like when I left Ohio. I start to miss home, a lot. My eyes start to burn. I take a deep breath and grab my duffle bag. I carry my things downstairs and Logan takes them to his car. Jake wraps me in a tight hug and kisses my forehead.

"I'm gonna miss you sis."

"I'm gonna be back in four days Jake, calm down."

"I know." Logan comes back in and sighs.

"Ready sis?"

"Yea." I feel something push against my leg and I look down to see Kong. I lift him in my arm as kiss his head. "I'm gonna miss you the most Kong." Logan and Jake both scoff and I laugh. "Kidding."

"Well come on sis. Your flight leaves soon."

"Okay Logey. Bye Jakey." I hug Jake one more time before heading to the LAX Airport with Logan.

~Time Skip~

Logan and I were in the airport waiting at my gate. I had fallen asleep on Logan's shoulder a few times and my eyes were getting droopy once more. "Hey, stay up. Your flight is in 10 minutes."

"Then let me sleep for ten minutes!" I whine.

"Come on sis."

"No. Wake me up when I'm boarding." Logan sighs, but doesn't say another word letting me fall back unconscious.

Logan

I hadn't told Lance that Mackenzie was coming. I wanted it to be a "surprise", but at the same time, Lance can be a wuss. He would've made sure to not be there. Besides, there's a lot that Mackenzie needs to know about Lance and this trip is prime time for them to talk and for Mackenzie to actually get to know him.

"Gate 12-B is boarding." I tap Mackenzie's forehead and she pushes my finger out the way. I smile lightly and shake Mackenzie's shoulder.

"Come on sis, you're boarding." Mackenzie groans loudly before pulling herself off the couch. She yawns and stretches before falling into my chest. "Nope, wake up! You can sleep on the flight."

"Fine." Mackenzie hugs me tightly before walking away. I wait until she gets out of sight to head back for my car. I call Jake and he answers.

"So how do you think this'll go?" he asks.

"If it goes south she'll come back bringing hell with her. If it goes good... they'll be good friends again."

"What if they fall again?"

"Nah, Mackenzie's got Daniel. I think they'll last."

"I like Mackenzie and Daniel more together."

"Well, it's Mackenzie's decision. Not yours."

"Alright, alright. So, do you think Caspar still lives there?"

"Yup."

Mackenzie

I stood in the London city airport with my bag in hand. Logan had given me the address for everything here. My hotel, food places he's been, and Lance's address. I order an uber to the airport because it would be cheaper than paying a taxi. I had been approached by a few fans that lived here already and I'd only been here for 30 minutes.

Your Uber is here!

My phone buzzed. An uber pulls up in front of me and I smile. I get in the back seat along with my duffle bag and give the driver the directions to the hotel. She drops me off and waves politely before speeding off. I stand on the sidewalk staring at the city around me. It was beautiful and everything Lance said it was. At least he wasn't lying about this.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Someone says from beside me. I look over to see someone with my complexion and a wide smile. His eyes and cheeks crinkled as he did.

"Y-Yea, I've always wanted to come here since I was little

"Y-Yea, I've always wanted to come here since I was little. It's a dream come true."

"Hey, you look familiar..."

"My brother is-"

"Logan Paul, you're Mackenzie Paul, right?"

"Yea."

"My roommate talks about you constantly."

"Who's your roommate?"

"I think you'll find out soon enough. But anyways, I've gotta go. See ya later Mackenzie."

"Later... random guy." I mumble.