Chapter 33

Logan had left to go to George's apartment leaving Lance and I alone. Half of me is happy and the other half thinks it's a bad idea. We were in my room lying in bed. Lance's head was in my lap and I was messing with his hair.

"So how's the UK?"

"Uhm, very polluted." I laugh.

"I mean the scenery. Are the buildings as nice as they look in pictures?"

"Oh definitely. They're so much more beautiful in person, they look old and rustic, but they're still beautiful."

"I've always wanted to go there..."

"What about Italy?"

"Oh yea, I still want to go to Italy. The art and scenery there is breath taking."

"Why not come back to England with me when I go back?"

"I don't know..."

"Come on" Lance sits up and turns towards me "You've always wanted to go there and you can stay with me and my roommate. We have an extra room-"

"Okay fine. If Logan says its okay, I'll come back to the UK with you, but only for a few days." Lance smiles and stares at me. I stare right back at him and we both start to lean in.

Stop.

I sit back and look down. "Hey how about we explore L.A? You haven't been here before have you?" I say smiling back up.

"Nope." Lance sits back and frowns "Never."

"Do you want to go down to the Pier? Its about 30 minutes away if that's okay?"

"Yea, definitely."

"I need to change really quick, can you order an Uber?"

"Uh yea, sure." Lance walks out closing the door and I sigh.

Why does this boy who broke my heart still bring the entire zoo to my stomach? His accent made my heart beat faster, his smile makes me blush and, his voice itself sent tingles through my body.  I still loved Lance, but he had sex with my best friend. Yes he was drunk, but aren't sober thoughts drunk actions? What if he really did have feeling for Stephanie and not tell me?

 Yes he was drunk, but aren't sober thoughts drunk actions? What if he really did have feeling for Stephanie and not tell me?

"Uber's here!" I put on my last bit of makeup and check myself in the mirror before heading downstairs. 

Lance and I hop in the back together. I tell the driver where to go and we're off. After about 10 minutes my phone starts to vibrate.

Gray😍👅- Incoming Call

I answer.

"Hey baby."

"Hey babe. We finished early, do you want me to come over?"

"Uh no sorry, Lance and I are heading to the Pier for a few hours."