Chapter 16

Logan 

I finally get to the park and meet up with Jake. He had his vlog camera in his hand and an evil smirk on his face. He notices me and motions me over.

"You ready?"

"Yea, do you see them?"

"I think that's them over on the hill. Wasn't Mackenzie wearing a white crop top?"

"I'm pretty sure." 

"Okay. Start up the drone. It's time to mess with this date." I unpack the drone that Brendan had let me borrow. I felt bad messing with Kenzi and Ivan, but at the same time I felt like I was being a good brother.

Mackenzie

Ivan and I get to the top of some type of hill. He sets me down and takes a hold of my hand.

"Ready?"

"Yea."

"Go ahead take the blindfold off." I untie the blindfold and a smile is instantly plastered on my face. There was a small picnic set up. It was over looking the park and the L.A buildings in the distance.

"Oh my gosh. Ivan this is adorable! I love it."

"I'm glad." Ivan kisses my cheek and we both sit down on the plaid blanket. Ivan opens the picnic basket and pulls out my favorite postmates. He pulls out his and hands me a fork. there were two brightly color drinks sitting in front of the basket with a curly straws coming out of them (Is that what they're called??? Idk). I take a sip and it was my favorite fruit smoothie, Pineapple and Strawberry, it's delicious!

Ivan and I start eating and talking under the shade of the large tree blocking the sun. I hear a faint noise, but ignore it until it start to get louder and louder. I look up to see a drone hovering above Ivan and I. I cover my face as the camera turn to face us. Ivan notices the drone and immediately stands up. He pulls of his hoodie and starts swinging it at the drone. It soon flies away and lands over by two guys with noticeable blond hair. They looked a lot like Jake and Logan, but Logan was at home sleeping and who knows what Jake was doing. Ivan comes back over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his body. I cuddle into his body and take in the smell of his cologne. 

We both sat in silence and comfort. I close my eyes and relax. That is until I hear a loud scream. Both Ivan and I are startled by the sudden noise.

"OMG!! Hi! I didn't mean to interrupt, I just really wanted a picture with Ivan."

"Uh yea, sure." She smiles widely as Ivan and I stand up. She hands me her phone and I take a picture of her and Ivan.

"Oh my Gosh! Thank you so much!"

"No problem." The girl leaves with a large smile plastered on her face. Ivan wraps his arms around me and holds me close.

"Sorry about that."

"It's okay. It's normal."

"Yea, but I want this date to be perfect. I don't want people to keep coming up to us-"

"Hey guys!! What are you doing here??" Ivan lets go of me and looks over to see Tristan. Does this guy just choose the worst times to be places? 

"We were on our date. If you don't mind."

"Oh yea yea. Go ahead continue." Tristan stands there smiling and that's when I realize something is off. I grab Tristan's arm and pull him away from out picnic spot.

"Who put you up to this?"

"What?"

"Was it Jake? Logan? Who told you?"

"Whoa, you need to calm down Kenzi."

"Don't tell me to calm down when you just came and interrupted Ivan and I's date. I am trying to have a nice time with my potential boyfriend and you are ruining it. Now who put you up to this Tales?"

"Jake. I'm sorry. Logan told him. They're planning to screw up your date."

"Those pieces of sh-"

"Ay watch the language."

"Test me." Tristan puts his hands up surrendering. I roll my eyes then put my face in my hands.

"Omg. . .Who else is in on this?"

"The rest of Team 10."

"Even Tessa? And Anthony and Chance? Seriously?! Ugh this is so stupid! Why do Logan ad Jake always have to ruin everything?!"

"You know they're just looking after you."

"Looking after me?! A normal brother looking after his younger sister would be intimidating my date before he leaves."

"Well they're not normal."

"They should start acting like it. Do you at least know where everyone else is going to be." Tristan shakes his head with a look of sadness filling his face.

"Fine. Thanks anyways."

"No problem."

"Is everything okay over here?" Ivan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned into his body as Tristan eyed Ivan's arms.

"Uh yea. I was about to leave. Bye Kenzi." Tristan says walking away.

"Bye Dizzy Bro!" I shout as he heads down to hill. I turn around in Ivan's grip and stare up at him. He smirks and rests his head against mine.

"So what happened. . .?"

"Apparently, everyone on Team 10 is planning to ruin our date. And it was all Jake and Logan's plan."

"Seriously? This is why I don't tell people anything."

"Huh?"

"I may have told Jake that I was taking you out on a date."

"Ivaaan."

"But! Only because he threatened to break our flat screen."

"You know what it doesn't matter anyways. This is going to be a great date and not even Jake can ruin it." Ivan continued starting into my eyes and I felt myself leaning closer and closer to his face. Soon our lips connect and I feel butterflies fill my stomach. Ivan hold onto my waist tighter and I pull on his shirt deepening the kiss. One of Ivan's hands finds its way to my back. I pull back and look down biting my lip.

"Have my powers affected you?"

"Oh shut up! I just- I don't know. It felt so natural."

"Because we're meant for each other."

"Yea. We are." 

------------------

The ending wasn't as good as I hoped it would be, but the next chapter is going to be quality. Well the chapter after the next chapter. The next part to the story I'm updating will be the Instagram posts and stories.

Hope you guys liked this chapter, don't forget to leave a vote and I will see you guys in the next chapter!

BYEEE!!

P.S

You still have a chance to submit your username for me to use in the next chapter! And if you have any ideas or suggestion make sure to leave those. I love hearing new ideas for books.

Last thing, do you guys like the switching off to Logan and Mackenzie's POV or would you rather have someone else? Or just go back to Mackenzie?