Chapter 1 : before everything starts ✨

Hey, I'm Charlotte Martinez, I'm a 20 year old student and model. I currently live in Los Angeles with other students at my university. I don't have a lot of friends but I'm really happy with the few I have. I forgot to tell you that I'm German but I moved to LA 3 years ago so all my family is in Germany and I'm here all by myself...

*phone rings* : hey Charlotte, I have great news for you !
(This is Jen, she is my manager )
"hey Jen, what do you have for me ?"
"You are booked for a photo shoot in São Paulo !" I heard that she was really excited.
"OMG REALLY ? That's so cool I always wanted to go to Brazil ! This will be amazing! When is it ?"
"It's in 3 weeks, I already booked your flight and hotel. I hope you're ready for the Brazilian weather!"
"Thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you Jen ! "
"You don't need to thank me ! I see you like a friend not a client. Anyway see you after the shoot!"
"Bye Jen"

And with that I hung up and went to check my e-mails, Jen had probably already sent me all the informations for the shoot ! I looked at some pictures of São Paulo and I immediately fell in love with the city! I still don't know how much time I'll stay in the city but I'm sure I will enjoy every minute of it !

|| Soooooo this is the first chapter of my book, I hope you'll like it 😊 and I'm sorry for the mistakes ✨and comment what you think about the story it would really help me to improve it 😊 ||