Chapter 18 : the team ✈️

Charlotte's POV

"Mãe ! Mãe ! Mãe !" I heard someone call.
I woke up and saw Davi next to my bed calling me.
"Hey good morning meu amor. What's the problem?" I asked him.
"I'm hungry and I need to get ready for Milan and Thiago !" He said excited.
"We still have a lot of time to get ready Davi, it's only 10:30am and you go to Milan's at 7pm" I said laughing.
"Okay but I'm still hungry" he said.
"Okay, but first go wake up daddy" I said smiling at him.
"Okay mãe" He said laughing and tried to wake Ney up.
It's still weird that Davi calls me his mom but. I'll have to get used to it.
"What the... Davi !" Neymar said acting mad.
"Morning papai !" He said laughing.
"Come her my boy" Ney said and hugged Davi and started to tickle Davi.
"Stop papai! Please stop" he said laughing.
"Come on boys, I'm gonna make breakfast. I said getting up and went into the kitchen. They followed me and I could feel Ney's eyes staring at my butt, I let him pass this time, I thought laughing.
"So, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked Davi.
"Can we make waffles?" He asked.
"You have a waffle iron?" I asked Ney.
"I think so, let me look" he said.
"It's in the cupboard behind Cha" Davi said.
"Right thanks my boy" Ney said and put his hand on my butt and squeeze it gently. I quickly walk towards the fridge before he could do it again.
He looked at me and I flipped my hair and laughed, he just smirked like he always does.
"Let's make some waffles!" I said and Davi laughed.

We ate and Davi didn't stop talking, He was so excited to finally see his friends again.
"But you saw Thiago yesterday" Ney said.
"I know but not Milan and baby Sasha" he said.
"Who's Sasha ?" I asked Ney.
"He's the second son of Shakira and Gerard" he said
"Wait à minute. Gerard's wife is Shakira ?" I said shocked.
"Yes, you didn't... oh right football isn't not a big topic in the US" Ney said laughing.
"Hey, stop laughing at me" I said hitting his chest with my hand.
"I'll pretend that this hurts" he said still laughing.

After we ate, I went under the shower and Ney helped Davi to get ready.
I went into the dressing room and put some underwear on and thought about what I could wear. Suddenly, the door opened and Ney entered, at first he didn't notice me and took his shirt off and went to his clothes.
"You should really look if there are people in a room before you take your clothes off" I said.
"Oh gosh, you scared me !" He said
"Am I really that scary without makeup?" I said laughing.
"No, you're beautiful. But you should put some clothes on too" he said checking me out.
"Well you should not check me out that much, you'll get too distracted" I said laughing.
"Why should I stop ? You're my girlfriend, only mine" he said walking towards me.
I turned around and grabbed a pair of shorts. Suddenly he put his strong arms around me and kissing my neck.
"You don't look bad with a soft black eye" he said.
"Seriously, is it that visible?" I said laughing.
"No, but you can see it a little bit" he said and walked towards his clothes.
I rolled my eyes at him and took out something to wear.

After we got ready I went into the garden and did some university administrative stuff.
"Mãe what are you doing?" Davi said walking towards me.
"I'm doing some university stuff" I said.
"So you're going to school?" He asked confused.
"Yes, I still have one year of school"
"I'll go to school too after this vacation" he said excited.
"Really? That's so cool ! You like school?" I asked him.
"It's so cool ! But are you going back to school in Los Angels?" He asked me.
"No, I'm staying here with you in Barcelona, my school is right in the center of the city. I'm going to visit it in a couple days, do you want to go with me?" I asked him.
"Yeah ! Can I ?" He asked.
"I need to ask the administration if you can come with me, but I think you can" i said kissing his forehead.

He stayed with me like this until I've finished my work. It was already 4:30pm.
"I need to get ready for the dinner !" I said almost forgetting it.
"I'm going to see Milan, Sasha and Thiago!" He said excited.
"Come on, let's get ready" I said and picked all my stuff up and went back inside with my little boy.