Chapter 24 : coming home for Christmas ✈️

2 days before Christmas

Charlotte's POV

It's almost Christmas, and Ney's family is coming to Spain today. The last weeks were really stressful for me, I had my final exams and thank god I passed them and now I'm finally graduated ! And on the 11th September,  my little godson Mateo was born.

He is one of the cutest baby's I've ever seen

Davi was a little bit jealous that I've spent more time with Mateo than him but I explained to him that Mateo is the first baby I've ever seen in my family so this is very important to me.

Now it's 4pm and the plane of Ney's family is landing in 30 minutes so we need to get ready.
"Davi ! Ney ! We need to get ready !" I called and I heard little footsteps coming towards me.
"Is tia Rafa coming?!" Davi asked excited.
"Yeah She is ! And tomorrow, we're going to take the plane and see my sisters, my mãe, my pai and my grandpa and my cousins and the rest of my family" I said while picking him up.
"What's the name of my tias ?" He asked.
"Katarina and Alana" I said smiling.
"They're friendly?" He asked.
"Of course!" I said and laughed.

Rafa's POV

"Rafaella, put your seat belt on, we're landing" I heard my mom say.
We finally arrived in Barcelona, we had a 13 hours flight but we had Neymar's private jet.
I was really excited to see Ney, Charlotte and Davi again ! But I'm a little bit nervous to meet Charlotte's family...
I mean, we don't speak the same language, we have different cultures but I still hope that they will like us.
"Nervous?" My mom asked.
"A little bit, what if they don't like us ?"
"Don't be stupid Rafa, if Charlotte likes us, they will like us too" My Mom said.

After 10 minutes we finally landed in Barcelona, I truly missed this city...
We got out and went to the exit.
By the corner of the exit, I saw them, all three. Ney was holding Charlotte's waist and she was holding Davi's hand.
They were talking so they didn't saw us until Davi called.
"Tia Rafa !!" And he ran towards me.
"Hey sweetie" I said and picked him up. The rest of my family greeted Charlotte and Ney. Then, we went to their house.

Neymar's POV

My family finally arrived, I'm so happy to see them all again. But today we didn't had a lot of time to talk together. Tomorrow we need to take the plane at 9:30am to see Charlotte's family.
I was in the kitchen making dinner with my mom.
"I'm proud of you Ney" she said.
"Why ?" I asked her.
"Because you're making Charlotte and Davi so happy" she said smiling.
"Really ? Sometimes I feel like I'm just a pain in the ass for her" I said.
"Maybe, but she still loves you" she said.
"I know, I try to do my best to make her happy"
"For how long didn't she saw her family?" She asked.
"Almost four years"
"That's the best gift you could give her, to see her family" my mom said smiling.

After our little conversation, dinner was ready. We all ate in our big dining room and just laughed and talked.

Next day

Charlotte's POV

I woke up and Ney was still asleep. He was so cute so I decided to take a picture of him.

Caption: when bae doesn't want to get up 🙄😂❤️❤️ love yaaa @neymarjr

I went into the dressing room and put some clothes on, most of my clothes are already in my suitcase so I didn't have a lot left...

Nobody was awake except for me. So I made a typical German breakfast with eggs, grilled ham, cheese, bread and some meat.
"Good morning" I heard someone say.
I was Neymar's mother and she had a sleepy Davi in her arms.
"Oh, good morning Nadine. Let me take Davi so you can eat" I said and took him.
"Morning baby" I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
He was sleeping, so I let him in my arms.
"That's really delicious Charlotte ! Is this how you eat every day? Because if yes, I'll move right here to Barcelona" she said laughing.
"No, we don't eat this every day, this is a typical German breakfast, we don't really eat something sweet in the morning that's why there's a lot of meat and cheese" I said.

After a few minutes, everyone came into the dining room except for Neymar. I got up still with Davi in my arms and went downstairs.
"Ney where are you?" I called.
Suddenly, I felt cold hands around my waist.
"Sorry, I was really tired" he said and kissed my neck.
"Everyone is upstairs" I said and quickly gave him a kiss on his lips.
"Why isn't Davi with someone else, he's getting really heavy" Ney said.
"I didn't want to give him to someone, and he's not heavy at all, he's my little baby" I said and held him tightly.
"He loves you" Ney said and wrapped his arm around me.
"And I love you too" He also said.
I just smiled and enjoyed the moment.
"Stupid irmão, come upstairs now !" Rafa called.
"Guess we have to go" Ney said laughing.

We all ate, talked and laughed. But the most exciting part is that I'm finally able to see my family and to present Ney's family to mine !

|| Sorry I had absolutely no inspiration, no ideas and not a lot of motivation. If you have some ideas for the future chapters please tell me them in the comments ! I still hope that you liked this chapter ❤️ don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ and have a merry Christmas with your family and friends and also a happy new year !||