Chapter 3 : the shoot 📸

We arrived in São Paulo in the morning, Davi the little cute boy was sleeping in his tia's arms.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you but I didn't ask you for your name ?" Davi's tia asked me.
"Oh, my name is Charlotte Martinez, I'm from Germany but I live in LA. And you?"
"My name is Rafaella but everyone calls me Rafa and I'm from Brazil and I live in Brazil too, and this little cutie here is my nephew"
"I know he told me that when you were sleeping"
"He's always telling stories and speaking about his life, he's a little bit lonely so I asked his father if I could take him for a few days to his home country"
*Ladies and gentlemen we are arriving in a few minutes in São Paulo. Please go back to your seats and stay there until we're landing. We hope you had a great flight we us and we'll see you a next time.*

Rafaella asked me one last question before the plane was landing :
"I forgot to ask you, can I have your phone number so we can stay in touch?"
"Yeah sure give me your phone I'll put it in your contacts"
"Thanks charlotte"

[at the photo shoot]

I arrived in a studio, Jen gave me the address before i left LA so everything was perfect. I knocked at the door and a young man opened the door.

"Are you Charlotte?" He ask.
"Yes I'm Charlotte Martinez"
"Great come inside please, we're finishing the shoot with the first model and then you and after that I want both of you together"
"Okay where can I get changed ?"
"Right here I'll call you when it's your turn"

I put on the clothes that they want me to wear, I saw that there was also lingerie, great know I have to be half naked in front of people I don't know...
But anyway I'll be okay 😂

"Charlotte it's your turn !" The photographer tells me.
"So Charlotte what I want you to do is be natural, you can do whatever you want"
"You're ready ?" I nodded and did what he ask for.

[fifteen Minutes later]

"Charlotte you did great! Now you can change in some lingerie and I take a couple pictures of you two"

I don't know who the other model is but I don't think it's a girl, I never did a lingerie shoot with a boy...

"Papai !" I heard a little boy shout. I looked out of my changing room and saw a little blond boy with darker skin, maybe it's Davi ?
I go out of the room and heard the boy shout :
"Is that you Charlotte?"
I turned around and looked at him.
"Davi ! Yes it's me"
"I thought I would never see you again!"
"Haha I gave my phone number to your tia and I asked her how you are"
"I'm great here in Brazil!"he told me.
"Charlotte ! When need to continue the shoot!" The photographer shout.

I went to the photographer and took my robe off to reveal the beautiful lingerie they gave me.
"You're here finally!" The photographer told the second model.
I looked at him, he was stunning, dark skin, brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.
"Like what you see ?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.
"Hey, my name is..."

|| heyyyyy 💗 I hope you like this chapter ! Please comment and favorite this fanfiction !! ||