Chapter 14 : back in Barcelona

Neymar's POV

It's was 12:30 and in a an hour Charlotte's plane is gonna land in Barcelona. I really miss her, it's been an awful week without her even though we FaceTimed each other all the time. Davi also really missed her, he always asked when Charlotte was coming back and I always had to tel him that she's coming back on Monday.
"Papai ? When is Charlotte's plane landing?" Davi asked.
"It's landing at 1:30pm and we need to get ready because we have a 30 minute ride to get there" I said smiling.
"Yeahhhhhhhh ! Charlotte is coming !" He laughed and I laughed with him.
"Come un Davi it's 12:45 when need to go" I said and picked him up.
I posted a picture in Instagram.

Caption : miss my girl ❤️ but she's coming back today ❤️❤️ @charlottemartinez

At the airport

There where some paparazzis but the security managed to get them out. It's 13:20 the plane is landing in 10 minutes I was getting nervous and Davi too.
"When is Cha landing ?" Davi asked excited. I looked at him and smiled.
"You're excited ? She landing in 10 minutes" I said.
"I'm happy to see her again !" He said smiling.
"Papai ? Can we go to the restaurant after the plane is landing?" My boy asked.
"We'll see Davi. Maybe Charlotte needs some rest because you know it's not the same time in Los Angeles and here" I said.
"Why ?" He asked.
"Because there's something called time difference and between Los angels and Barcelona there's 9 hours of difference" I explained.
"Oh okay" he said.

It's now 1:30
Her plane is landing. I'm so nervous.
"Come on Davi lets go to where Cha gets out" I said to Davi.
"Is her plane landing?" He asked.
"Yes he's here now" I said smiling.

10 minutes later I finally saw her.
"Charlotte!" I called.
She ran towards us with her suitcase. She let everything fall on the floor and jumped on me. I hugged her so tightly and I didn't want to let her go.
"I missed you so much my baby" I said.
"I miss you so much too babe" she said smiling and kissed me. She pulled back and said hello to Davi.
"Hey meu amor ! Did you miss me ?" She asked Davi while hugging him.
"I missed you Cha ! Now I can play with you again !" He said and we all laughed.
"Take Davi in your arms and I take your stuff, I'm sure there'll be paparazzis" I said.
She did what I said and we went outside to my car and the paparazzis and yelled at us questions.
"Charlotte what are you doing in Barcelona?"
"Is it true that your te real mother of Davi ?"
"Charlotte is it true that you want to go away from the fashion world?"

We arrived at my car and drove off.
"How was it in LA ?" I asked.
"I had a great time ! They threw a goodbye party for me and Lia drove me to the airport" she said smiling.
"I will miss California and the US" she said a bit sadly.
"Don't worry we'll go back there, now you're with us in Barcelona" I said smiling to her and she smiled back.

At Neymar's house

Charlotte's POV

I'm so tired and I just want to sleep. We finally arrived at Ney's house or should i say mansion.
"We're home !" He said.
"OMG ! Your house is amazing!" I said looking at the house.
"*our house" he said.
"Come on let's go inside" he said smiling.
The inside is as amazing as the outside, it's a modern mansion and it's white with brown wood and it's absolutely gorgeous.