Chapter 46 : It's party time

Neymar's POV

I went to training today and now it's currently 4pm and I'm going back home. Tonight is Rafinha's birthday party and it's the first time since we're back from the hospital and back in Barcelona that we're going out.

I arrived at home and went inside.
"Hey babe ! I have to go earlier to Rafinha's party, I have to help him with some stuff" I said as I entered to kitchen and saw her.
"Hey Ney, no problem. Is he picking you up ?" She asked.
"Yeah he's picking me up so we don't have to drive with two cars"
"And I won't drink anyways" she said laughing.
"I'm going to shower and than I'll go. Love you"
"Love you too Ney" she said and kissed me.

Charlotte's POV

Okay, so Ney's getting ready to help Rafinha for his birthday party and I'll have to get ready to surprise Ney. I have this beautiful dress and I want to impress him. Ever since I'm pregnant I don't really dress up and go out with him because I get really lazy. Anto got me the most beautiful amazing dress for my « late birthday gift ».

 Anto got me the most beautiful amazing dress for my « late birthday gift »

After an hour I was ready. I don't know how I got this dress on by myself but I did it.
I put my hair in a Kim K ponytail style and did my makeup.

After 3 hours of getting ready, I was finally ready.
I got out of the house, got into the Rolls Royce that we bought a couple of months ago.

And drove to the party.

Neymar's POV

We finally got everything set for the party and the guests are starting to come. Leo and Anto, Ter and his girlfriend, Gerard and Shakira and the whole team. Charlotte isn't here yet and I'm starting to get worried.

Suddenly the door rang and Anto went to open it.
"OMG Charlotte this dress looks amazing on you !! I'm so glad I bought it for you !!"

Charlotte hugged Anto and they came towards us.
"Hey babe" she said and kissed me.
"You look so stunning" I whispered in her ear.
"Thanks" she said and blushed.
"You have to thank me because I bought her this dress" Anto sais laughing.

We talked and laughed for a while.
"I'm going to get a drink, do you want something ?" Charlotte asked me.
"Yeah, can you get me a Red Bull ?" She nodded and went to the bar.

Charlotte's POV

I got to the bar to get our drinks.
"One Red Bull and one Diet Coke please" I said
"I can't give you the Red Bull because you're pregnant" the bad tender said.
"Come on it's not for me it's for my boyfriend and the coke is for me" I said annoyed.
"And who's your boyfriend ?"
"Why would you need to know that ?"
"Just asking to make sure that you won't drink it" he said with a grin.
"Babe, what's taking this long ?" I heard suddenly Ney behind me putting his arm around my waist.
"Just trying to get your Red Bull but I can't"
"I'm sorry but I can't give a pregnant woman a Red Bull. But here you go" the bartender said.
"Thanks" Neymar mumbled.

"Let's go dance !" Ney said as he grabbed my arm to where people where dancing.
"Ney you know I can't dance !" I said
"You showed me otherwise" he said smirking and pulled me towards him.

The music got louder and I started to loosen up. I turned around so my back was facing Ney's chest.
"Babe, stop what you're doing" Ney groaned.
"You wish" I said as I continued grinding on him.

After a few more dances, Rafhina yelled.
"Listen up everyone, we're going to the club !"
I smirked at Ney and he whispered in my ear.
"Don't continue what you did there, or else you'll get punished"
"Can't promise anything" I said still smirking.

In the club

We are in the club now, Ney went to get a drink at the bar and Anto asked me to go dance with her.
"Come on Charlotte this song is sooooo good" she said as one of our favorite songs came on.

We were dancing like crazy and than a more sexy dance came on.
"Come on bestie dance with me" she said and we laughed.
We started grinding on each other and I felt someone staring at me. I looked towards the bar and saw Ney and someone standing there. He was staring at me and Anto while he was talking.
"Let's make our little innocent Neymar jealous" Anto whispered in my ear.
I chuckled thinking Ney was anything but innocent.
"Let go" I answered and Anto continued grinding on me and vice-versa.

When the song ended, I felt arms pulling me away, I landed with my back on a hard chest.
"Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte... What did I told you at Rafhina's ? You really want to drive me crazy do you" I heard Neymar's voice whispering in my ear.
"Well, maybe" I whispered back.

Neymar's POV

Damm, this girl drives me crazy...
I started kissing her neck, my hands going down her waist to her ass.
"Ney" she moaned in my ear.
"The things you do to me babe" I said back.

We continued doing our thing until she stopped.
"What's going on babe?" I asked her.
"I'm tired, can we go home ?" She asked smirking.
"After all that, you just wanna go home ?"I asked chuckling.
"You will see" she said.
"I'm going to say bye to the girls, meet me at the car" she said and went away...

|| Hello guys ✌🏽😂 here's a new chapter !! Sorry for taking so long ! But it's here !! 😂||