Chapter 47

Neymar's POV

I waited for my girl at the car, I had a few drinks but I'm not drunk, so I can drive.
I saw her coming in her beautiful shiny dress and went to her side of the car.
"You sure you can drive ?" She asked
"I had a couple of drinks but I'm sober enough to drive" I reassured her.
She kissed me and pulled away and went into the car. This girl will drive me crazy...

After a what felt like hours of car ride, we finally arrived at our house.
She got out of the car and went directly into the house. I quickly went out after her and grabbed her waist from behind.
"Do you think you can escape me now ?" I slowly whispered in her ear.
"Maybe" she whispered back.
"After teasing me all night long" I said and she chuckled.
"Just seeing you in this dress drives me crazy"
"Babe, I'm just getting fatter and fatter because of this pregnancy" she said and looked down.
"Babe, stop saying. You're so fucking beautiful, you can't even imagine what your little hot body does to me"
"Oh yeah ? Show me" she said seductively.

I pushed her against the nearest wall and kissed her hard but passionately. She put her tiny little hands into my curly hair and pulled at it.

Going down to her neck to find her sweet spot, we let ou a quiet moan.

"Fuck babygirl, keep doing that. Keep moaning like that"
She put one of her legs around my hips and I took the other one and carried her upstairs.
"Not too heavy ?" She asked giggling.
"As light as a feather" I said back.

Charlotte's POV

Moving into our bedroom, he pushed me against the wall and struggled to find the zipper of my dress.
"It's on the side baby" I said giggling.
He pulled my dress off and I started to untie his tie.

"Amor you are so fucking gorgeous, how was I so lucky to get you?" He said.
"I don't know, you tell me" I said and pushed him onto the bed.

I crawled over him and started kissing his neck down to his chest.
"Amor, you sure ? With the baby ?" He asked worried.
"Don't worry babe, I haven't felt pain since i came back from the hospital"
"Good" He said and suddenly flipped us over.
"Because today, I'm in charge"

He started kissing down my neck, unclipped my bra and put one on my nipples in his mouth.
"I love how sensitive you are now"

True, since the pregnancy, my boobs were getting huge and very sensitive.
"Don't get too attached to it, the baby is coming soon" I said
"We still have a month or more, it's plenty of time" I just laughed at him.
"You're so stupid" we both just started laughing.
"I'm just telling the truth"

He went down to my thong and pulled it off. He was still in his shirt and boxers.
"Babe, aren't you a little bit too overdressed for this ?" I asked and started unbutton his shirt.
"Probably" He said and quickly unbuckled his belt and took off his jeans.

He came towards me and went to my entrance.
"Ready amor ?" He asked.
I nodded and he plunges himself inside of me.

Neymar's POV

She felt so tight around me, so good. We haven't had sex since a few months because of the pregnancy.
"Faster Ney" she said moaning.
I went faster and harder, just like she likes.

She suddenly turned us around and started riding me.
"Fuck baby, i love it when you ride me" I said moaning.

After more moaning and trust, we both came and laid next to each other.
"I love you so much amor" I said and kissed her.
"I love you to Ney, so much" she said back.

"You know what's crazy ?" She asked
"Tell me"
"We're having a baby" she said laughing.
"I know" we both laughed.
"But we haven't even thought about a name"
"Right, tell me your ideas Ney"
"I wanted a « Brazilian » name, like Gabriel, Marco or Matheus. And you ?"
"Well, I haven't really thought about any names, but I like Marco or Matheus"
"Well, we could name him Matheus Marco or Marco Matheus"
"Or wait, what do you think about Marco Gabriel da Silva Santos" she asked.
My eyes widened.
"Do you want to give him my last name ?"
"Yes of course, your the father !" She said smiling.
"God I love you so much" I said and kissed her.

|| Hello my loves ! Here's a new chapter for you ! I hope you like it ! I'm sorry for always taking so long but here you go !!"