Chapter 21 : who is she ?✨

Cristiano's POV

I just thought about this girl that I met at the game, Charlotte is her name I think. She was standing by the medical room wearing a Barça jersey with Marcelo. They were talking and I walked towards them. I recognized her from news articles but I couldn't remember her name.
After we talked for a bit she went into the medical room with Marcelo.

I went into the Real locker room and after about 10 minutes, Marcelo came in and he changed into some clean clothes.
"Hey Cris, I saw you looking at Charlotte, she's taken just so know" he said.
"By who ?" I asked not looking at him.
"By Neymar Jr, don't try to mess with them" he said and picked his stuff up.
"See you" He said and went out of the room.
"See you"

Neymar Jr, one of my greatest enemies after Lionel Messi...
But I still want to know more about her, she is so beautiful...

Neymar's POV

"Shakira just texted me, she'll keep Davi for the night, so we don't have to worry about him" Charlotte said.
"Why did this stupid Real player had to ran into my today" I said rolling my eyes.
"Come on babe, don't be mad" she said and put her hand in mine.
"You want to go somewhere to eat ?" I asked.
"Sounds good, but not something fancy" she said and I laughed. I asked the driver to drive us to a restaurant.

Charlotte's POV

After 20 minutes, we finally arrived at the restaurant, it was small but cozy.
We went inside and asked for a table in the back, we were lucky, they weren't so many people. The waiter came and give us the menus.
"Would you like something to drink?" He asked and smiled at us.
"I take a Coke Zero please" Ney said.
"And I take a pineapple juice please"

The waiter went away and I was just me and my boyfriend.
"I have something for you" Ney said and gave me a small box.
"Ney, you don't need to buy things for me" I said and blushed.
"Just open it" He said smiling.

I opened it to reveal a beautiful Swarovski necklace with a diamond in the middle.

"Ney, it's beautiful, you really didn't had to" I said and almost cried.
"Come here, I want to see it on you" He got up and put the necklace on me and place little kisses also in my neck.
"Ney stop, it tickles" I said laughing.
"It's even more beautiful on you" He said and made me blush.
"Thank you for this beautiful necklace" I said and looked at him.
"Thank me later" he said smirking.
"Your knee hurts" I said raising my eyebrow.
"No, it's better" he said still smirking.
I just rolled my eyes at him.

The waiter came with our food and we ate in silence. Suddenly, my phone started to ring, I looked at it and I was Antonella.
"It's Anto" I said and picked immediately up.

(A: Antonella C : Charlotte)

C : Hey Anto ! How are you ?
A : I'm not feeling very good, I always have the feeling I'm going to trow up.
C : oh ! Did you went to a doctor ?
A : no, I wanted to wait until you and Shak are back in Barcelona.
C : wait, why ?
A : I already had this feeling a few years ago, when I was pregnant with Thiago.
C : wait ! You really think ?
A : I mean, maybe... but I wanted to wait until you're back.
C : Okay,okay. We're coming back tomorrow, we need to figure that out.
A : thanks Cha ! And don't tell ney or anyone else about this.
C : don't worry, I'm not going to. See you tomorrow.
A : see you tomorrow.

And I ended the call. I can't believe it ! Antonella is maybe pregnant ! I never had a friend who's pregnant.
"I heard she's sick, is she okay?" Ney asked and I totally forgot that he's here.
"She's feeling better, but I'm going to the doctor with her tomorrow when we're back in Barcelona" I said.
"Anto really likes you" Ney said.
"I like her too, she's so nice" I said and went back to eat.

After our little date, we went back to the hotel and we watched a movie and cuddled. When the movie was finished, I went into the bathroom and showered, I thought about Cristiano, I don't know who he is, i know absolutely nothing about him. But he looked at me  in a weird way, like I belong to him, not to Neymar. I just put a t-shirt on that belongs to Ney and went into the room.
Ney was looking at the lock screen of my phone and I can tell that he is mad, really mad.
"Why the f**k is Cristiano Ronaldo liking your pictures ?" He asked not looking at me.
"I don't know, who is that?" I asked confused because I really don't know who he is.
"Cristiano Ronaldo, the guy who started at you like you're his" he said.
"I don't know how he found my instagram account and I told you earlier, he's weird" I said and sat on the bed.
"I don't like him" Ney said still not looking at me.
"Marcelo must have gave him my account" I said.
Ney didn't respond, he rolled his eyes at me and I just looked at him, mad.
"Why are you jalouse, it doesn't make sense" I said and he finally looked at me.
"Cause you're mine"he said and I suddenly felt his lips on mine. He let all his anger out and pinned me against the bed.
"I want this off of you" He said and took my shirt off and started kissing down my neck. We were both "playing" with each other and well, and a fun night.

Neymar's POV

I woke up and saw that Charlotte wasn't beside de anymore.
"She's probably under the shower" I thought and put my sweatpants on.
I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. Gerard was standing there with Davi in his arms.
"Papaiiii !" He almost screamed.
"Hey buddy, did you had fun?" I asked him kissing his cheek.
"Yes ! Where's mãe ?" He asked.
"Under the shower, go pack your stuff, we need to go" I said and he ran towards his suitcase.
"Since when does he call Charlotte mãe ?" Gerard asked smirking.
"I don't know, he just did" I said smiling.
"So, see you at the airport" Gerard said and I closed to door and went packing my stuff.
After I've finished, Charlotte cane finally out, she was wearing some black sweatpants and a black sweater with some nike sneakers.
"Finally" I said laughing.
"My hair took forever to dry" she said laughing.
"Come here, we need to take a picture before leaving Madrid" I said.
We took our picture and I posted it on Instagram.

Caption : Had a great time here in Madrid even after the little accident at El Clàsico 😋 love yaaaa @charlottemartinez ❤️

"Mãeeeeeeee !!" I guess Davi finished packing his stuff.
"Hey baby" she said laughing and picked him up.
"I missed you" he said.
"I missed you too" she said and started tickling him and kissing him.
"Papai make her stop !" Davi said laughing.
I went behind Charlotte and started tickling her and she hates when people tickle her.
"Ney" she said laughing.
"Come and help me Davi" I said and continued tickling her.
After a few minutes we stopped because we need need to go to the airport in 20 minutes.
"I'll get my revenge for that" she said and packed her stuff.

Almost in Barcelona

Charlotte's POV

I finally saw the beautiful Barcelona under us. I'm so glad I moved back to Spain, it's my second home.
We landed and thank god there were no paparazzis.
It was late in the afternoon but I still had to go check on Antonella, so I texted her that I'm coming over to see her. And maybe find out that she's pregnant !

|| I hope you like this chapter ❤️❤️ don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ ||