Chapter 12 : last day 🥀

Charlotte's POV

It's was my last day in Brazil, I got an e-mail from the university in Los Angeles and it said this :
"Dear miss Martinez, we are glad to announce that your transfer to Universitat De Barcelona was accepted.
According to your studies, you still have one year of university in history, economic, Spanish and English. We hope that you'll have a great last year in Spain.
The administration of the University Of California, Los Angeles."

I couldn't believe what I just read. I was accepted in the University of Barcelona, finally. I could go back to Barcelona with Neymar...
But I still had to go back to LA, I need to say goodbye to my friends, and move my stuff to Spain, first of all I need to tell Neymar. I went downstairs in the garden and saw him playing football.
"Hey Ney, guess who just got accepted into the University of Barcelona ?" I said.
He widened his eyes and had a huge smile on his face.
"Let me guess, I never went to university and Davi is 3 years old. I guess it's you !" He said laughing.
He came closer to me, hugged me and spins me in the air.
"I'm so proud of you my girl" He said.
I kissed I'm with all the love and passion that I had and suddenly I heard something behind me.
I saw Davi standing there and he looked at me.
"You coming with us to Barcelona Cha ?" He asked.
"Yes Davi I'm coming with you to Barcelona" I said.
He came running towards me and hugged me.
"Yeahhhhhhhh !!! Are you staying with us in our house ?" He asked.
I didn't know how to respond to this question because I don't know if I'm going to live in the same house as Neymar and Davi our not.
"If she want, she can stay in our house, ou just need to ask her" Neymar said to Davi.
"Cha ? Do you want to stay with us in our house?" Davi asked with his puppy eyes.
I thought about it but the answer will always be yes.
"It would be lovely if I could stay at your house" I said smiling.
Davi hugged me even tighter, I lost my balance and fell on the floor laughing.
"Davi but careful" Neymar said.
He put an arm around my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the temple. And we all sat in the garden like a little family.

Neymar's POV

This is the last afternoon before Charlotte has to go back to LA, so I invited my sister Rafaella over so she can meet Charlotte. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.
"Hello meu irmão" my sister said and hugged me.
"Where's your beautiful girl ? I want to meet her" she said.
"She's outside with Davi playing" I said
Rafa went directly into to garden to meet Charlotte.
"Tia Rafaaaaa !" Davi called and huff her.
"Hey meu garotinho !"she said.
Charlotte slowly walked over to Rafa.
"Are you the girl I met in the plane ?" My sister asked.
"You're Rafaella right ?" She asked.
"Yes! It's you ! I can't believe you're the girl of my brother!" Rafa said laughing.
"Wait, so you know each other?" I asked.
"Yeah, we met in the plane from LA to São Paulo, Davi was bored and I was tired, so Charlotte said that she could play with him" Rafa said laughing.

It's great to see that my sister already loves Charlotte. Now, I just need to present her to my parents. I hope that they will like her.
"Charlotte, my parents are coming over tonight" I said to her.
"Really? I'll meet them this soon ?" She said worried.
"Don't worry, my parents are really friendly and I'm sure they'll love you" I said reassuring her and gave her a tight hug and kisses on her temples.

Rafaella's POV

I'm glad that Ney finally found someone who isn't interested in his money of fame like this Bruna...
Davi also seems happy with her. I'm sure she's already loving him.
I was playing outside with Davi and looked at them, they were hugging each other and Ney gave her sweet kisses. He's so in love haha ! But I'm happy for him I hope my mom and dad will also like her. Ney started to walk towards my and Davi, Charlotte went to the kitchen.
"Hey sis, I really hope you like Charlotte" he said.
"She's lovely and she takes care of both of you" I said smiling.
"Is she coming with you to Barcelona?" I asked.
"Yes, she'll finish university there" he said.
"Now I like her even more!" I said laughing.
"Why ?" He asked confused.
"Cause she's going to university, she's not like all these other girls you dated Ney. She wants to be independent and not live with your money. Even if you have enough of it" i said.
"You're right" He said giving me a side hug.
"I'm always right" I said laughing.
He rolled his eyes and went to Davi and played with him.