Chapter 48 : team dinner

Charlotte's POV

My due date is in 2 weeks, I'm so excited to be done with this pregnancy.

Today is the annual team dinner of FC Barcelona, everyone is invited. Today is also the day my best friend is coming from LA ! It's been so long since I've seen her !

"Babe when is you friend landing ?" I heard Ney ask.
"In about a hour and a half"
"Okay so we need to go to the airport soon !"
"Okay I'm going to get Davi ready" I said and went to his room.

He was playing with his little cars, he's just the cutest little boy on earth 😍
"Hey Davi, where going to pick up tia Lia soon, let's get you ready !"
"Who is tia Lia ?" He asked because he never saw my best friend.
"My best friend from Los Angeles where I've lived before coming to Barcelona ! She'll be here for two weeks to help me take care of everything"
"Oh okay. Is she nice ?"
"Yes ! You'll love her"
After I got Davi ready we drove to the airport.

"Flight 251 from Los Angeles, California landing now"

We waited at the exit for Lia and I saw her long curly hair.
"Lia !" I shouted.
She came running towards us because I couldn't run.
"OMG I've missed you so much !!!"
"Me too Lia !!" She hugged each other for so long that I forgot Ney and Davi were here.
After we pulled from each other I introduced her to Ney and Davi.
"So this is Neymar my boyfriend and his son Davi"
They hugged each other and we went to the car.

"How's everyone in LA ?" I asked her.
"Pretty much the same as before, oh no, Kayla and Andrew broke up but that wasn't a surprise"
"Really ? Why ?" I asked, Kayla was one my my close friend back in La but since I left we didn't really talked anymore.
"Well, tou know Andrew always had a thing for you and he thought he could get to you but then you left and he didn't care about Kayla anymore" I felt Ney tens up. He always hates when another guy looks at me or is interested in me. I put my hand on his to calm him down a bit.

At home

We were back at our house I've showed the hole house to Lia and also her room.
"This house is amazing Charlotte, I can't believe you live here now" lia said amazed.
"I know, sometimes I can't believe either. But now you're here so it will be fun !"
"Yes ! I'm so excited!! But we won't be able to go clubbing" lia and I were the queens of clubbing.
"Yeah, but I'll come to LA and we'll go clubbing" we laughed for a while and then went down to the kitchen.
"So, Ney and I have the team dinner tonight, is it okay for you to watch the kids ?" I asked her.
"Yeah no problem, is it just Davi ?"
"No there will also be Antonella and Leo's kids"
"Leo as in Lionel Messi ?!" She asked.
"Yes Leo as in Lionel Messi" I said laughing.
"Omg this is going to be the best babysitting of my life"
We talked and laughed for a while until I had to get ready for the dinner.
"Do you want me to help you get ready ?" She asked.
"Yes of course like the old times"

Lia did my hair and makeup and I tried to get into my dress. It is a white jumpsuit from off-white it is simple but beautiful.

 It is a white jumpsuit from off-white it is simple but beautiful

"You look so good" she said.
"Thanks to you girl"

We went upstairs to see what Davi was doing and waited for Neymar to be ready.
"Wow, you look stunning" we heard a voice say behind us.
I turned around and saw Neymar standing here in his suit.
"You don't look bad yourself" I say walking towards him.
"So Lia, if anything happens, you can always call us and you Davi, you don't do any stupid things and stay nice okay ?"
"Okay mãe"
"So, Leo and Anto should arrive any minute"
As I said that the door bell rang and Bey went to open it.
"Hello guys !" Anto said with Matteo running towards me.
"Hey my little cutie how are you ?" I said going down to give him a hug.
"So Anto, Leo, this is my best friend Lia, she'll take care of the kids" I introduced Lia to them.
"Hey Lia ! I'm Antonella, nice to meet you"
"And I'm Lionel"

After we introduced everyone, we left for the dinner and got into our car.

"I hope it's not going to be that long because I don't feel that great today" I said to Ney.
"Don't worry, we'll go when you want to go. We don't have to stay until the end"

At the dinner

We got out of the car and went to the entrance.
"God I hate taking these pictures" I said laughing.
"Don't worry it will be quick"
We got to the carpet where paparazzis took some pictures of us and then we went inside.

We got greeted by all the guys that I haven't seen in long time.
"Hey Charlotte !" Some said behind me.
I turned around and saw Marc Ter Stegen with his girlfriend.
"Hey Marc ! Long time no see" I said and went to hug him.
"Hey Daniela !" I also went to hug his girlfriends
"Your getting so big ! When is the due date ?" She asked.
"In two weeks, finally ! I just can't do it anymore" I said laughing.

After our little talks with everyone, we got to our table. I sat of course next to Neymar, Leo, Antonella, Luis and Sofía also sat at our table.

After coach speech, we finally got out food. It was very good, but I felt something weird in my stomach.
"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back soon" I said to Ney and went to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom and I felt a pain in my stomach. I sat down onto the floor because I couldn't stand anymore.
"Can someone please come into the bathroom ?" I yelled.
Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Antonella came inside with Ney right behind her.
"What's going on ?" They asked.
"Take ne to the hospital. In think the baby is coming !"

|| Cliffhanger (not so much but 😂) thank you so much for reading this chapter guys ! I feel really motivated to write at the moment ! I hope you enjoyed this !!||