Chapter 34 : surprise !

Charlotte's POV

It's been 2 months since we left Barcelona, Shakira and Antonella travelled a lot to Paris and Davi has a private teacher. Since about a week, I felt very bad, I always had the feeling him going to throw up at any time, and I generally feel bad. Anto is coming over today, she knows how I feel, and if in 2 days I'm not feeling better, in going to the doctor.

"Babe I'm going to pick Anto from the airport" I called.
"Can you take Davi with you ? I have training in 30 minutes" he said coming downstairs.
"Yeah no problem have a great training"
"Are you feeling better?"
Ney knew that I wasn't feeling well, but it's a bit better now and I'm going to see Anto so it's even better.
"Yeah a bit, but I'm going to see Anto and I'm really excited"
"If there's anything you need, call me. I love you"
"Love you too" I said and went into the car with Davi.
I posted a picture of Anto and Mateo just for some fun.

Caption : Bring him with you @antoroccuzzo88 I miss him and you too 😂❤️ (I know you just landed in Paris but I'm still trying 😂)

Caption :
Bring him with you @antoroccuzzo88 I miss him and you too 😂❤️ (I know you just landed in Paris but I'm still trying 😂)

Comments :
@leomessi : wait a second, you don't miss me ?😒😂😂😭💗

@charlottemartinez : @leomessi of course I do stupid 😂 I just miss my nephew a bit more 😂💗

@antoroccuzzo88 : aww, I miss you too, I got a surprise for you ❤️

I smiled at her comment and then drove to the airport.

At the airport

"Mãe when is tia Anto coming ?" Little Davi asked.
"Her plane just landed so she coming soon"

A few minutes later I saw a woman carrying a child that looked like Mateo.
"Charlotte!" Anto exclaimed.
"Hey, i didn't know you would bring Mateo with you !"
"I wanted to surprise you ! Mateo, say hello to tia Cha"
Mateo directly came into my arms and I was just happy to have him in my arms.
"Hey Davi ! You've grown so much" she said and hugged him.
"Hey tia Anto, I've missed you"
"Let's go, we have a 25 minutes ride to our house"

At the house

"Wow, it's beautiful" Anto said as she saw the house.
"Davi, go show Mateo your room and where he can sleep"
"Okay mãe" He said and walked with Mateo away.
"So, how are you feeling ? Your skin looks beautiful by the way" She said
"It's weird you know, I always have the feeling I'm going to throw up and I feel weird"
"That reminds me of when I was pregnant, did you take a test ?"
"You really think I'm pregnant ? But what if Ney doesn't want it ? I'm 22 I don't know if I'm ready for a child"
"Don't worry, we'll be there for you and you're not to young, you already have Davi"
"I'll go to the store and FaceTime Shakira, you stay here and relax. Don't worry, Ney loves you so much and he'll be so excited if you are pregnant"
"Thank you Anto" I said and hugged her.
"You can take the Mercedes, the next store is 10 minutes away" I added.
"Okay thanks"

At the store

Antonella's POV

I arrived at the store and FaceTimed Shakira.
"Hey Anto, what's going on ?"
"I landed in Paris and Charlotte is not feeling well, I think she's pregnant"
"Awwww so cute ! What's ger opinion about it ?"
"She say that she's scared about what Neymar is going to think and she's also scared because she thinks she's not ready"
"Why is she scared ? She has Davi and he's almost like her child"
"Yeah, I told her that. I'm so confused in this store, everything is in French"
"Hahaha Anto you're in France, what do you expect ?"
"Hahaha true, I found them ! I'll call you when I'm back in their house"
"Okay, Bye"
"Bye"

Back at the house

Charlotte's POV

"I'm back" she yelled
"So, I bought every possible test they had, when is Neymar coming back?"
"In an hour, the kids are upstairs sleeping, did you talk with Shakira ?" I  asked.
"Yeah, let's FaceTime her"

Anto took her phone and called Shakira

"Hey ! How are you feeling ?" She immediately asked.
"A bit better cause you're all here now"
"Did you take a test ?"
"No, Anto just came back and I wanted to wait. I'm so scared"
"Why would you be scared ? Neymar loves you so much and Davi too, they'll be so happy when you're going to tell them"
"But what if he doesn't want a second baby ?"
"If he's going to say anything like that, call me and I'll be in Paris in no time to punch him in the face, yell at him to be so stupid and then I'll kick his stupid as to Brazil"
"Don't worry Charlotte, he's not going to say anything like that, has he ever told you he wanted to have his own football team ?" Anto asked smiling.
"Yeah he has actually"
"Leo told me that too, and now we already have 2 little players" she said laughing.
"Go take the test and then come back, Anto will tell you the results"
"Okay, thanks Shak"

10 minutes later

I was so nervous, how am I going to say it to Ney ? What will Davi think about that ? Gosh, so many dam questions are in my head.
"It's been 5 minutes, Anto go check on them" Shakira said
Anto walked to the bathroom and looked at the tests.
"Every test is positive, congrats !"
I would lie if I say I wasn't happy.
"Hey, everything's going to be fine" Anto said and hugged me.
"I'm not sad. We're going to have a little baby !"
"I wish I was there to hug you, but I'm coming to Paris as fast as I can and I'll bring Milan and Sasha too !"
"How am I going to say it to Ney ?"
"Well, If you want to be alone with him, I'll go out with the kids and stay somewhere if you want so you two can be alone" Anto said.
"Good idea, and for the team I want you all in Paris ! Shakira can you do that with Anto in like a few weeks ?"
"Yeah no problem. Guys I have to go, Gerard just came back from training with Milan, Love you !"
"Bye ! Love you too" Anto and I both said.
"I take the kids and leave you alone with ney"
"Okay, he's coming back in 15 minutes"
Okay, and don't forget, Neymar loves you so much, he'll be so happy"
"Thanks for everything Anto, I don't know what I'll do without you and Shakira"
"Charlotte, you're like a little sister to me, I'll do anything for you. You were when I was pregnant, so I'm going to be there for you"

I just smiled and hugged her, we called the boys and then she left, now I have to figure out a way to tell this Neymar...

|| Hey guys ! New chapter, I hope you like it ❤️ she's pregnant yasss 😂😂 don't forget to comment and vote ❤️||