Chapter 51 : the nursery

Charlotte's POV

It felt good to be back home, but we hadn't had the time to finish our nursery... that's why we need to go shopping !

Caption : hadn't had the time to finish the nursery ! Let's go shopping with my loves ❤️ @neymarjr #Marco

@antoruccozzo88 : my little cutie ❤️
@neymarjr : my life ❤️🥰

We got into the shop and started look for stuff.
"What color do you want ?" Ney asked
"I don't know, maybe more grey or black"
"You don't want the classic blue style" He asked laughing.
"Hahaha no ! That's not creative and we need something that's not obvious"
"What do you think about that ?" Ney pointed and a beautiful grey crib.

"Hahaha no ! That's not creative and we need something that's not obvious" "What do you think about that ?" Ney pointed and a beautiful grey crib

"Omg it's so cute !"
"I think we found our nursery !"

We went to the casier and payed then we went back into the car and drove home.
"We're back !" I yelled.
"Did you find something good ?" My mom asked.
"Yes ! We found a gray nursery just like we wanted !"
"Let's set it up !"
"You're not doing anything ! You just gave birth !" My mom said.
"Okay I'll let you do it" I said and went outside with Marco.
He was sleeping in his baby car seat and I went outside with him. I picked him up carefully and placed him on my chest.
He started making little noises and I started talking to him.
"Hey little guy ! How are you today ? You made your mama really tired and exhausted at the end, but now you're here !"
He was peacefully sleeping now and he's just the cutest.
"I love you my baby"

Caption : @charlottemartinez : first days of being mom and dad ! Wish us luck !

Caption :
@charlottemartinez : first days of being mom and dad ! Wish us luck !

@antonelaroccuzzo85 : you'll be perfect ! Good luck to both of you 😂❤️

@leomessi : the sleepless nights are coming don't worry !! 😂😂

After a few hours

I felt asleep in the garden with Marco on top of me. I felt someone waking me up.
"Babe, you need to get up"
I opened my eyes slowly and saw Ney holding Marco.
"Did you sleep well ?" He asked
"Like a baby !" I said laughing.
"You looked so cute with Marco"
"No I don't"
"Yes you do, you're beautiful"
"Babe, I look so gross since I gave birth"
"No, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life and do not say the opposite"
"But Ney,"
"No buts ! You're beautiful and that's it"

I rolled my eyes and got up.
"We finished the nursery by the way"
"Really ? That fast ?!"
"Yeah ! Do you want to see ?"
"Of course !"

He took my hand and we went toward the house. Marco's room was on the same level as Davi's because downstairs was only our room.
"Okay, close your eyes" he said when we were in front of the door.
He took me inside the room while my eyes were still close.
"Okay, ready ? One, two, three, open your eyes !"
"Omg it's beautiful ! Just like we wanted !"
"And our little boy here will have a great time here"
"Thank you so much for doing all of this ! Bye the way where's Lia Davi and my mom ?"
"They went to the city to buy some stuff and to meet up with my parents"
"So we have some time off of all these people" I said sighing.
"Do you know how to bathe a baby ?" He asked.
"Well, they showed me how to do it in the hospital, but it was when you weren't there so I can show you !"

We went into the bathroom and turned the bath on.
"So, the water should be warm but not too warm to hurt him. This is the perfect temperature"
"Then you put him into the water but still hold him between the neck and the head and then you can start washing his head with your hands"
"Here try it" I said and gave Ney the baby.

He tried to hold and bathe him at the same time but Ney is quite clumsy.
"Ney !!" I was laughing so hard at him.
"Can you please help me ?" He asked.
"Of course, here I'm holding him and you're cleaning him with this soap. Be careful and don't put it in his eyes"

After about 30 minutes, we finally finished washing and drying Marco.
"Let me take him" Ney said and went to the living room with him.
"He reminds me so much of when Davi was a baby except he's much more calmer" Ney said and laid down unto the couch.
"But i do t have to do it all alone because you're here"
"Babe, I'll always be here, don't worry"i said and kissed his cheeks and laid down next to him.

Caption : @charlottemartinez : Minha vida ❤️

Caption :
@charlottemartinez : Minha vida ❤️

*comments disabled*

|| Hello guys ! Sorry for this shitty chapter 😕 I was so stressed out these last two weeks with my finals and everything that I didn't have the time to write anything ! This week I'm flying to Australia for an exchange ! So, if you don't have any chapters for the next 5-6 weeks, it's normal don't worry ! Love you guys and thank you so much !!🥰||