Chapter 29 : promise

Previously :
"I was forced to lie to you" I said.
"No, you could just tell me..." I cut her off before she could continue.
"Charlotte I, wanted to ask you something..."

Neymar's POV

"But don't say anything until I've finished telling you this" I said.
She sat down and I went down in front of her.

Charlotte's POV

Ney went down in front of me, I was just so confused, he started talking.
"Charlotte Louise Martinez, first of all you don't realize how thankful I am to have you here with us, you made our lives so much better. Davi is so happy to finally have someone like you in his life. And for this, I will never thank you enough" he searched for something in his back pocket to reveal a little box.
"This is why I couldn't tell you why I went in the city with Anto, she helped me choosing it" he said with a little laugh.
I started realizing what he was going to do and tears started forming in my eyes
"Charlotte Louise Martinez, do you promise to stay loyal until I ask to marry you, to stay with me and Davi, to love us and to make us always happy ?"
I'm literally just crying right now, he brought me a promise ring and asked me to stay with them until we're married (I hope one day lol)
"Of course, I promise to stay with you, I promise to love you and I promise to stay loyal" I said
He got up and kissed me and I hugged at the same time.
"Give me your hand"
I gave him my hand and he put a beautiful rose gold ring with a crown on my right hand.

"This ring is for my beautiful princesa" "But does my príncipe also have one ?" He smiled and opened the where my ring was and showed me that underneath the little pillow was his ring

"But does my príncipe also have one ?"
He smiled and opened the where my ring was and showed me that underneath the little pillow was his ring. It was one with a prince crown on it.
"I, Neymar Da Silva Santos Jr, promise to stay loyal, to love and to cherish you, Charlotte Louise Martinez"
He gave me his ring and I put it on his hand.
"I love you so much princesa" he said.
"Love you more"
He kissed me until we heard an alarm clock.
"We need to go and pick Davi up" he said a bit annoyed.
"Don't be annoyed, he's your son" I said and laughed.

At the kindergarten

"Shit, there're not free parking places!" Neymar groaned.
"Can you go and get him ?" He asked
"Do I need to do anything?"
"Just say that you are there to pick Davi Lucca da Silva Santos, I'll wait for you here"
"Okay"

I went out of the car and went into the kindergarten, there was a front desk to pick the kids up.
"Good evening, who are you picking up ?" The front desk woman asked. I recognized her as Ms.Garcìa, his teacher.
"Davi Lucca da Silva Santos"
"And you are ?"
"Charlotte Martinez"
"Are you his mom or someone related?"
"No I'm not his mom"
"Then, I'm sorry but you can't pick him up" she said.
"Why ? I'm not with his dad because we haven't found a parking spot" I said annoyed.
"Then, you need to get in the front and his dad needs to come" she said and gave me a victorious smile.
I can't just go outside and tell Ney to come, I mean she saw us together this morning, she even talked to me.
"Miss García, I've met you this morning, you saw me with Davi and his dad, so please give him to me" I said in a calm voice.
"Sorry, I can't. M.Santos needs to come and pick him up"
Suddenly, the door opened and a group of three little kids came out.
"Miss ? Why isn't my mamá here, I want to go home !"
I recognized this little voice, it was Davi.
"Mãe ! Why took you  so long ?" Davi said and ran into my arms.
"I'm sorry, querido, we had some complications" I said a shoot a glare at his teacher.
"Come on, let's go, pai is waiting for us outside"
"Miss Martinez, you need to sign here. So we can see that Davi was picked up" his teacher said.
I went to the desk and signed.
"I hope you that you are more polite with the kids than their parents" I said and walked away with Davi.
"Stupid bitch" I heard her say but I didn't really give a f*ck right now.

We went outside and ney was still sitting in his car.
"Hey, buddy" he said and kissed Davi's forehead.
I put his seatbelt on and went in my seat.
"What took you so long ?" He asked.
"His teacher, she didn't want that I picked Davi up and she called me a bitch"
"Seriously?"
"Totally"
"That stupid bitch"
"Actually that's what she said, but I didn't want to argue with her"
"I'm gonna talk to her" he said annoyed and stormed out of the car.
"Ney !"
But before I could say something, he was gone.
"Bebê, come on, we need to go after pai" I said and quickly picked him up and went after Neymar.

Neymar's POV

"Hey you !" I said and almost shouted
"Oh, hello mister Santos, Davi is already gone"
Before she could say anything else I cut her off.
"Do you realize that you just insulted my girlfriend in front of my son ?" I asked her.
"I don't know what you mean"
"Yes you do"
"She's a bitch, you deserve better"
This was the straw that broke the camel's back, she really jus insulted Charlotte again but in front of me.
"Are you f*cking serious?"
"She just want you money and fame, I could give you more than that" she said and came closer to me.
"No thank you, I'm really happy with my girlfriend, my son loves her and she's clearly not with me for fame or for my money. You will never see Davi again and if you try to come close to anyone I will get your ass in jail. Understand ?" I said and just left the place.

Outside I saw Charlotte with Davi.
"I heard what was going on and I didn't want Davi to hear something" She whispered in my ear as I hugged her.
"Do worry, she won't do anything ever again, I need to find a new school for Davi I guess"
"Wait, why ?"
"I don't want I'm near that woman ever again, come on let's go home"

The ride home was peaceful, Davi told us what he did today and he reminded Charlotte that she has to cook some carbonara pasta for dinner tonight.
And then we went to bed and tomorrow is a new day and I need to find a new school for Davi !

|| Hey guys 👋🏾 I really hope you like this chapter ❤️ don't forget to comment and vote ❤️ ||