Chapter 42 : Barcelona

Neymar's POV

Today is the day we go back to Barcelona. I'm really happy but I'm sure that I'll miss this place, we had so much memories here, our little baby, when Antonella came, telling everyone we have a baby, the ceremony and the night I won her back.
"I'll miss this place"
I turned around and saw Charlotte coming towards me and looked at the room.
"You will miss this place ? I thought you hated it"
"I don't hate this place or the city, it's just the team and I couldn't live here forever"
"So why will you miss it ?" I asked confused.
"We had so much memories here, that's why I'll miss it"
I took her into my arms and kissed her forehead.

"Sir your ride to the airport is here"
"Okay, thank you. Let's get Davi and then we go home" I said and I light smile came on her face.

In the plane

Charlotte's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board of this flight to Barcelona, Spain. We hope you have a great flight"

We're in the plane now, I'm so excited to be back in Barcelona.

Caption : Dear Paris, thank you for the amazing memories we made here, but now it's time to go back to our home in Barcelona

Caption : Dear Paris, thank you for the amazing memories we made here, but now it's time to go back to our home in Barcelona. I'll be always thankful for everything. Dear people of Paris, thank you for everything.

I started to get really tired and I had Davi on my lap, Ney noticed it.
"Let me take Davi so you can sleep" he took the half asleep little boy and I just closed my eyes.

Landing

Neymar's POV

"Babe, wake up, we're landing" I whispered trying to wake up Charlotte.
She looks to peaceful when she sleeps and I am really thankful for having her, Davi and our little baby.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now landing in Barcelona, Spain. Please put you seatbelts back on. Thank you for choosing our company for this flight"

"Come on babe, we're landing" I whispered again.
"Asshole, I hate you" she whispered back still half sleeping
"I love you too" I said and laughed quietly.

We landed and a car waited for us outside, Davi was sleeping in my arms and Charlotte was next to us.
"Gosh, my back is so painful" she said.
"I'll give you a bath when we're home"
She smiled at me.
"I love you Ney"
"Love you too" she put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, I did the same.

Charlotte's POV

I woke up by the car stopping, we're home !
"Ney, wake up" I said
"We're home !"
I got out of the car and waited for Neymar to get out with Davi.
He opened the door and we went inside.
"Welcome home !" He said.
"I'll bring Davi in his bed" he said and I nodded.

I went outside seeing the beautiful city of Barcelona.
I'm so happy to be back here, this city really became my second home.
Suddenly I felt two hands grabbing my waist.
"Happy to be back ?" He asked and kissed my neck.
"Very much" I said and turned around to kiss him.
"I love you meu amor"
"I love you too" I said and we stood there kissing for what felt like an eternity.

"I need a shower, that was a long day" I said after we finally stopped kissing.
"Okay, go. I'll check on Davi and join you after" he said smirking.
"Get that stupid smirk off you face Santos, I'm still pregnant for your reminder"
"You'll be a Santos soon enough. And the pregnancy isn't an excuse remember ?" He said laughing.
"Fuck you Santos" I said laughing.
"Don't worry Martinez, I will soon"
I just rolled my eyes and went downstairs to our bathroom, took my clothes off and went into the shower.

Neymar's POV

After Charlotte left I went to Davi's room to check if he was asleep.
"Pai ?" I heard him say.
I sat down next to him and stroked his forehead.
"You need to sleep Davi, it's late"
"When is the baby coming ?" He asked.
"Mãe has the baby in her tummy since 6 months and the baby is in there for 9 months, how much is 9 minus 6 ?"
He thought about it for a moment. Davi is learning this in school and he needs to practice.
"3 ?" He asked.
"Yes ! You're so good Davi !" I said and we laughed.
"I love you pai and mãe too"
"We love you too. Go to sleep now" I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

Charlotte's POV

I was getting out of the bathroom when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Oh shit !" I said as the pain became worst.
My breathing became heavier and heavier.
"Neymar ??!!" I yelled.
"Oh my god, don't take my baby, please"
I couldn't walk anymore as another sharp pain came.
"Neymar ??!!" I yelled again.
I heard footsteps coming, suddenly the door opened.
"Oh my gosh, what happened ?" Neymar said extremely worried.
"The baby, take me to the hospital !" I said in extreme pain.
"Gosh, let me carry you" he said and picked me up carefully.
"I'll put you in the car and I'll get Davi okay ? Try to breathe normal and we'll go to the closest hospital" he said trying to calm me down.
"Okay..."

|| hey guys ! Long time no see ✌🏽 I'm sorry for this extremely short chapter... and for not being active ! I was busy with school and traveling 🙄 I'm currently in the United States 🇺🇸 for 3 more weeks ✌🏽 that's one of the main reasons why I didn't write anything.. I'm really sorry guys ! Thanks for your patience ❤️||