Chapter 8 : the restaurant ✨

Neymar's POV

We went to the restaurant with my car.
"We should do that more often" I said
"Yeah, but there's a problem" she said.
"What's the problem?"
"It's just that we don't live on the same continent" she said.
She was sadly right, and she can't just drop out off university and live with me. We aren't even together...
"I still have a year in university and then I could move somewhere else"
"Can you not just finish university in Barcelona?" I asked.
"I don't know, I could ask but it's not a 100% sure that it would work" she said.
"You could still try, I really hope it can work" I said
"I went to the university in Barcelona 3 years ago so they know me" she said laughing.
"Really ? It's just for a year"
"And I promised my mom when I'm finished with university that I move back to Europe so it's not a bad idea" she said.

|| at the restaurant ||

The atmosphere in the restaurant was pretty romantic, we sat in a little corner with the view on the ocean.
"We could go on a little beach walk after the dinner if you want" I asked.
"That would be lovely Ney" she said.
The waiter came and he was staring at Charlotte. I hate it when people stare at what is mine.
"What do you want to eat ?" He asked her in a flirty way.
"I take the gnocchi with black truffle, and if you could stop staring at me that would be great" she said seriously.
"And you ?" He asked me without looking at me.
"I take the spaghetti bottarga and a little bit more respect form you" i said.
He walked away and now my eyes where just on Charlotte.
"This was the rudest waiter I've ever had" she said.
"Me too, but let's not focus on that, now it's just us" I said with a smile.
"I guess you're right" she said.

The waiter brought us our food without even looking at us and we ate in silence. After that, I went to pay and took Charlotte at the beach.

We were walking in the sand and just looking at the sunset, nobody was there, just us.

"Charlotte, I've learned so much about you in this past days, and I love the way you smile, I love the way you look at me and I think it's really cute that you didn't know who I was" I said with a little laugh at the end.
"And there is one thing that I wanted to do since I saw you at that photo shoot is this"
I brought her closer to me and put my lips against hers, I expected her to pull back but she didn't, instead, she kissed me back and we had a little make out session at the beach.

"Charlotte there's something I wanted to ask you" I said still holding her tight against my body.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Neymar, there's something I wanted to do too" she said.
She kissed me with such love and passion that we stayed like that for a couple of minutes.
"And yes I want to be your girlfriend Ney"

|| I hope you like this chapter and the fanfic ! Don't forget to comment 💗||