Chapter 5 : dinner

Neymar's POV

After the shoot, I went home with Davi, I was a little bit shocked when Davi told me he knows Charlotte, but she's a very beautiful woman and I want to know her better. I don't want a relationship with her right away but maybe one day. My past relationship with Bruna was a complete mess, we were an in and off relationship and I don't want to life like that again...
Anyway, Davi told me about her and he already loves her, it's so cute how a little kid can love so easily...

" Davi ! Come downstairs, it's time to pick up Charlotte!"
"Coming papai !"

My little boy came downstairs wearing a little blue suit, it looks so cute on him !

" where are we going papai ?""We are picking up Charlotte at her hotel and then when are going in a restaurant ""Yeahhhhhhhh we're going out !""Hahaha yes Davi we're going out" I laugh at what his saying, I don't know what I would do without my li...

"We are picking up Charlotte at her hotel and then when are going in a restaurant "
"Yeahhhhhhhh we're going out !"
"Hahaha yes Davi we're going out" I laugh at what his saying, I don't know what I would do without my little Davi Lucca.

*in front of the hotel room*

"Hey Davi, do i look good?"
"Yes daddy, you look always good, do you want to impress Charlotte?" He said while giggling. I swear this kid is not 3 years old !

 I swear this kid is not 3 years old !

Charlotte's POV

I heard a knock on the door and I'm a 100% sure it's Neymar with Davi.

"Awwww you look so cute Davi!" I told I'm and picked him up.
"I think you forget me !" I saw the gorgeous Neymar and started to laugh.
"Of course not idiota !" I said laughing at him.
"That's not very nice bonita menina" He said trying to be mad.
"Here let me give you a little kiss"
I gave him a kiss on his cheek and walked out of my room.
"So, where are we going ?" I asked Neymar.
"We're going to Davi's and mine favorite Brazilian restaurant"
"I've never been to a real Brazilian restaurant" I told him.
"You'll see it will be very very good. By the way, you look stunning !" He told me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

*at the restaurant*

"So Neymar, tell me about yourself"
"My name is Neymar da Silva Santos, I'm 22 years old, I have a son, I'm from São Paulo, I live in Barcelona and I'm a football player ⚽️ and you ?"
"My name is Charlotte Louise Martinez, I'm from Germany with Brazilian roots, I'm 20 years old, I live in Los Angels, I'm a Spanish, English, History and economics student and part-time model and I also give pole fitness lessons. For which club do you play ?"
"I play for the FC Barcelona" he told me.
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were that famous, in the US football is not a big deal but I know that in Germany it's really important. And i think the only club that I remember is Barcelona"
"Why do you only remember Barcelona?" He asked.
"I moved to Barcelona when I was 16 to study and I went to a lot of Barça games with my friends before I moved to LA"
"That's quite interesting, so football is not a big deal at all in the US, that's why you don't know me !" He said laughing.
"Hey, stop laughing at me ! It's not my faut if I don't know you " I said also laughing.
"Think it's cute that you had absolutely no clue who I was!" He said.
"You are the first girl who doesn't know who papai was !" Davi said giggling.
"Don't start too Davi !" I said laughing as well.

Neymar's POV

It was really weird that Charlotte didn't know who I was until I told her that I play for Barça, but I think that it's really good that she didn't know so she could see the real me, not the person that the media claims I am.
Charlotte is a wonderful person, she's so perfect, her ocean blue eyes are unbelievably gorgeous ! And she has the perfect smile, her skin is glowing even if she had a few imperfections, it didn't bother me.

"The food was delicious Ney !" She told me. She called me Ney ! Finally.
"We could go to the beach for a little walk if you want" I asked her.
"That's a great idea Ney ! We can see the sunset if we are lucky"
"I hope that we can see the sunset, it's beautiful at the beach"
I paid for the dinner and took Davi's hand on one side and I took Charlotte's hand on the other side. I wasn't a long walk to the beach and it was still sunny so we went to the rocks and watched the sunset and Davi play.

"It's so beautiful here, I'm so happy I accepted this photo shoot" she said.
"I'm really glad that you did the shoot because I was able to meet you" I said as I watched the sunset.
"You know Ney, if I new that I had to do a shoot with you in lingerie, I probably wouldn't have accepted it" she said.
"Why ? It wasn't that bad" I said a little bit hurt.
"No it was ok but I didn't expected you to grab my ass and kiss my neck" she said.
"I was quite ok with it !" I said laughing.
She rolled her eyes and put her head on my shoulder, we saw Davi play in the sand, he was just so cute with the sunset behind him. The I turned my head and looked in Charlotte's eyes...

|| heyyy I hope you still like this fanfic ! It was a little bit longer than expected but I hope it's okay 💗 don't forget to comment!🥀 ||