Chapter 39 : awkward

Charlotte's POV 

It's 2 in the morning and I can't sleep. I have Rafa's and I's conversation always in my mind. I should call Ney.
N : hello ?
C : Hey Ney, i wanted to talk.
N : Okay, go ahead.
C : First of all, the baby is doing great and Davi is good too.
N : Charlotte, I know I did a lot wrong, I said things I never meant, I miss you, I miss to see you with our little baby, I miss making you smile, I just miss everything...
Gosh, he'll make me cry.
C : i miss you too ney, but I just need some time alone, it's been quite difficult for me these past few weeks and I feel better now, but not completely.
N : I understand. I'm so sorry for everything.
C : I know Ney...
With that, I hung up and cried myself to sleep...

Next day

I woke up with someone calling me
C : hello ?
Unknown : Hey Charlotte ! Guess how's calling ?
C : I'm not trying to me annoying or anything but it's 6am in the morning
Unknown : come on Cha ! You need to remember me !
C : i know it's you Jen (her manager) why are you calling me ?
J : i just got a work offer for you, I know you took a break to be with your family and everything, but it's not something big.
C : and for what is it ?
J : you can be the host of the upcoming Ballon D'or ceremony !
C : wait, you said it's not something big
J : Well, this could be good for boosting your career a bit and you can come with Neymar, he's nominated !
C : there's a tiny problem, me and Neymar aren't really together right now and I have a little problem.
J : why aren't you two together ? What have you done ?
C : We had some arguments and a needed some time alone. It's not only my problem, Neymar is also a big part in this,
J : just say it Charlotte
C : Well, I'm pregnant and the world doesn't really know it beside a few people.
J : since when are you pregnant and why didn't you tell me about it earlier ?
C : i mean we were planing on telling it to the world in a few weeks but know I don't know...
J : Well that's not a problem, if you want to reveal it, do it at the ceremony ! You don't need to come with Neymar, you can have a little show on your own.
C : I'll think out it and I'll call you back Okay ?
J : Okay, I hope you'll do it. Bye
C : Bye Jen

Then I hung up and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for us.
A couple of minutes later, I heard little footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and saw Davi.
"Good morning sweetie" I said and he came running towards me. Soon he will not be able to that because of the baby.
"Morning mãe. I'm hungry !"
"I'm making breakfast, what do you want ?"
"Pancakes ! Like you did them in Brazil !"
"Okay, go sit down at the table"

Neymar's POV

I'm back in Paris, the house is empty without Davi and Charlotte. At least she called me to tell me that everything is fine.
But now I have to focus, the Ballon D'or ceremony is in 2 weeks and I still don't know if I'm nominated or not, I should get a letter today or maybe tomorrow.
Suddenly my phone rang.
N : hello ?
M (manager) : hello Neymar ! I have some great news for you !
N : Okay, tell me.
M : You're nominated for the Ballon D'or of this year !
N : great ! How are the other nominees ?
M : you, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos.
I'll send you all the other informations and then you're going to win this award
N : haha, maybe ! Thanks
M : thanks to you Neymar, see you befit the ceremony !
Then he hung up and I send my family the news !

At training

I went into the locker room and Dani was there.
"And here's our little Ballon D'or nominee !" He said and hugged me.
"Hahah thanks ! But I don't think I'll win this year, leo will win it for sure"
"Bro, you're a good player, I'm sure you'll win this ! Did you tell her ?"
"That I'm nominated ? No, I just told my fam"
"Maybe you should tell her, I'm sure she's going to be super proud"
"I hope.." I said and looked down.
"Don't worry bro, she's the love of your life, of course she's proud"
"If you say so. We should get to the pitch"
We went outside and jogged to the others.
The coach told us what to do and we started.

After 30 minutes we took a break.
"Neymar ?" The coach called.
I went to him and he shad a letter in his hands.
"It's from your manager, by the way, congrats on the nomination !"
"Thank you" I said and walked away.

I opened the letter and it's said every nominee of the ceremony and also the hosts. I looked at the host and saw her name.
"Wait what ?" I said to myself.
Charlotte is the Ballon D'or host ? This will be awkward. Why didn't she tell me ? I need to call her.
I ran to the locker room and called herz
C : hello ?
N : why didn't you tell me you're the host of this yers Ballon D'or ceremony ?
C : because I have this opportunity and I also need some money. I wanted to call you but I didn't know what to tell you.
N : now everyone will now that you're pregnant !
C : Well we wanted to tell everyone either, but now I'll do it by myself because I'll not come with you this ceremony !
N : why ? This will make even more drama than we already have !
C : this was your fault Neymar, if you wouldn't have talked to me like this, you wouldn't be i this citation. Now bye. Then she hung up.
Great, more drama will be in my life now...

|| hey guys, Im sorry, this chapter is shit but the next one will be better !||